Luxeon tint beamshot???

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
I want to see what a Luxeon III UX1L beamshot looks like. Anybody happen to have one? Also anybody have a link to the bin tint chart?

Dan K

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Now "that" would be a GREAT visual reference!! If we had pics of all sorts of different "tints" as a sticky!

It would have to be put together by one person on the same camera I would think - as different cameras, settings, backgrounds...etc could result in pics that don't represent accurately.

Anything already put together anywhere that anyone knows of? Seems one of the LED manufacturer's should have something like that...but they don't want you to "see the facts".

Colors and beamshots are soooooo subjective...everyone's ability to recognize different colors is different. Still as I said, if one source put the shots together - WOW!

Ragnarok

Newly Enlightened
Sigman - "...as different cameras, settings, backgrounds...etc could result in pics that don't represent accurately."

Keep in mind that the picture files will also appear different on different monitors. Check the same image on several different ones and you will see what I mean.

R.

Foxx510

Enlightened
Could you have some kind of reference colour alongside the beamshots as a calibration? Like a sheet of what paper lit by a certain colour light? Just a thought.....