• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/T: M6-R Pack (for Surefire M6) ***OFFER RETRACTED!!!***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
:awman:

I know this is a long shot, but if anybody wants to give up their spot on line or has changed their mind about purchasing a M6-R packs that were offered by JS please send me a PM. I'll be standing by with PP ready or offers for trades.

I totally missed this offer while I was taking some time away from the boards. Just goest to show you, you need to pay attention around here or you'll miss some really neat stuff!! :ohgeez:

Anyway, thanks for looking. :candle::thanks:

I've decided to sweeten the deal a bit if anyone might be sitting on the fence on this one. I will include a brand new, 4th Gen. Surefire KL1 (3W) OR a Jil DD Up light in addition to covering the costs of the M6-R Pack!!! :bump:

Last edited:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: WTB/T: M6-R Pack (for Surefire M6) offered by JS!

Good luck! (I now wish I had signed up for two of 'em!) (And free bump.)

Larry

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the bump Larry. Hopefully someone out there has a kind heart!?!

.... is there a begging smiley?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

alauda, Xenon, and MSax,

There are no new (meaning "unspoken for") packs. When I said "next 15 packs", I meant I was building 15 packs for the orders next in line to get them.

No additional packs are available. Do not send money. Do not sign up. I'm overloaded as it is.

Sorry. I really wish I could supply all interested CPFers, but I just can't. At this point I'm just hoping and struggling to get all existing orders filled in a reasonable amount of time.

Uh oh, things just got very bleak for me guys......

Looks like JS is pretty well backed up. So again, anybody looking to give up their spot on line, or donate to the electronically challenged, I'd be glad to help you out....:ohgeez::mecry:

Prolepsis

Enlightened

To be honest I don't know if there'd be many, if anyone, who would be willing to give up their pack. Jim's M6-R pack has turned the M6 into a "once in a long time carry light" to a "use at every opportunity" light.

Good luck in your search.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Prolepsis,

I know, that's exactly why I'd like to have one. The M6 has always been one of my favorite lights, but she's a battery hog. With JS's mod, that one negative goes away.

Got to keep trying I guess.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB/T: M6-R Pack (for Surefire M6) ***BONUS KL1 OFFER***

:bumpit: ....With Bonus KL1 offer added. See first post!