• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: FF2 with extras

cmendoza

Enlightened
I have a FF2 in great shape with minor wear (mainly around the tail split ring hole). It has a BB650 with T LuxIII. It has a 17mm reflector installed. There are some imperfections in the reflector (small streak near the rim that warped from heat, reflector edges not perfect) but these are not seen in the beam pattern which is great!

Also included is:
-spare mineral glass lens, frosted/ diffusing
-2 stage switch with hex L-key and spare button screw
-NXO5-FF optic
-a couple spare o-rings

$110 PayPal only
Will go to first to post "I'll take it"

Thanks for Looking!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested but have a couple of QU's. Did you mod the reflector to fit the FF2 or the Firefly to fit the reflector? Also do you take CC backed PP?

TIA,
-LT

cmendoza

Enlightened
I partially modded the bezel then modded the reflector to fit. CC backed PayPal is OK.

P.S. Yaesumofo, thanks for the bump!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you cut down the copper portion to fit the reflector? Does the NX-05 still fit in it or does it rattle around? You did the mod with a Dremel?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm thinking about whether there is still enough material in the copper collar and bezel to mod to a McR-18.

Thanks for you patience.
-LT

cmendoza

Enlightened
I used a dremel to trim the copper portion down but stopped short of the threads. I just took it apart and the NXO5 optic fits snug with no rattle. I noticed as I disasembled it that there are some bite marks on the copper threads from holding it with pliers while removing the head previously. I usually use a cloth to protect them but some marks have gotten through. There are also two very small nicks on the visable copper collar portion. Also, the inside base of the reflector looks alittle warped but the beam pattern with the reflector is still way better than with the optic. This is partly due to the fact that the luxeon on the sandwhich is off center.

Hope this helps!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it.

I appreciate all the info. If you could let me know the PP addy to which you want funds sent, I'll take care of it. You'll be shipping to a Texas address so you won't have to fool with international shipping. I'll have it forwarded to me from there.

I'll PP the $100 to you as soon as I hear back.
Thanks again for your help.
-LT

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now We are talking!!

cool light
nice price.
I like it!!
Yaesumofo
Lunal_Tic said:
I'll take it.

I appreciate all the info. If you could let me know the PP addy to which you want funds sent, I'll take care of it. You'll be shipping to a Texas address so you won't have to fool with international shipping. I'll have it forwarded to me from there.

I'll PP the $100 to you as soon as I hear back.
Thanks again for your help.
-LT