Hey Y'all I'm in China

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
And Tuesday we go shopping. 23 hours of travel 2.5 of that layover (sheesh). Monday spent in the factory and Tuesday the people in the lab offered to take me shopping and to see the nickel tour of Guangzhou city center. Already found two Mc Donalds (won't go there) and a Starbucks (probably will go there). One of the workers at my local Starbucks spent some time in Shanghai for training so I might stop in and get him some pics.

Hope to report some good finds.

This marks my first real complete trip to 6 of the 7 continents. No customers in Antartica but my Brother does work there from time to time (see penguincentral.net) but the deadbeat won't have anyone buy our stuff for us to install. I was just ofer the border into Asia early this year to the Asia side of Istanbul but that was not really as much of an incursion to the continent as this is. IMO

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found a flea market/bizzar sort of series of hole in the wall shops. Had a huge selection of the typical low cost Nuwai stuff. Got a 5 light AAA and a 7 AA. Whopping 28 local money, about 3 US. Did not have time to check out a camping store.

Nuwai has some cute little lights aimed at women. Standard 3AAA in a holder cheapie but enameled with frilly color schemes.