• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Brand New Silver MMMag With 20mm Reflector And Glass Lens.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is from the ad below. Since the other lights are sold, I thought I'd list it in it's own ad.

This is a brand new natural or shiny silver mini mini Mag, (1XAA), that has the head bored out to 20mm and a 20mm reflector is installed. This makes for superior throw and a much better hotspot. This also has the upgraded glass lens. It's ready for the sammie of your choice. If you need pics, they're in my other ad below. $30.00 shipped***SOLD***to U.S. PayPal or money order.

YES, I get charged an additional 4% whether it's cash or CC PayPal but it's NEVER added to the price. I wish everyone would just make it simple and INCLUDE the charges in the price instead of always adding that dreaded, "add 4% for this or that". It's one of my pet peeves but anyway, my e-mail and PayPal account is: [email protected]

Last edited:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be gone until Friday afternoon, so if anyone wants this just post an "I'll take it" and I'll ship it to you Friday.

Pila_Power

Enlightened
If you need pics, they're in my other ad below. $30.00 shipped to U.S. PayPal or money order.

By 'below' I think he meant in another ad in the same forum heading...

I'd take it in an instant but I have done my share of spending this decade!! :crackup:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave:
"I'll take it."
...assuming it's still for sale. Let me know...paypal waiting.

Thanks.
-Damien