Lithiums In PT EOS?

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is anyone using Energizer AAA Lithiums in their EOS?

What are your results?

Mine spends a lot of time as a backup emergency light and I believe these would be good in this type of storage and use.

Thanks
Mark

MaxLight

Newly Enlightened
I have been using Lithium AAA's in my EOS for about a year with no problems. I use my EOS as a backup headlamp for impromptu hikes whenever I don't have my PT Corona handy (which really occurs).

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
I have been using AAA Lithiums in my EOS for about 3 months now. I haven't had any problems at all. I used the Duracell AAA's that it came with until I noticed that there was no difference between High and Med. settings. I then installed the AAA Lithiums. Lithiums are the only type of battery that I will use in all of my lights. I use my EOS at night in my house. I found that on low I still have plenty of light to walk around the house. I also go camping in the mountains of Pennsylvania every other weekend. I wouldn't use any other headlamp, and I'm thinking about getting a second EOS as a back-up to the first. I would recommend a PT EOS to anyone who is thinking about getting a Headlamp. Easy battery change, 66 hours on low using lithiums, one button operation, even using gloves. Just a great all around headlamp. Good Luck.

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks-

My EOS is almost always with me. Either in my car or backpack or camping.

Lithiums should give some extra runtime, but just as important, are better for keeping in the light under varied temperature and storage conditions.

This is just a great headlamp. Considering the price, it is amazing.

Mark

Sixpointone

Enlightened
I too have been running Lithium AAA's in my EOS and it has been running without a hitch. Hope that helps.