very sad story

nisshin

Enlightened
It's like what Dionne Warwick sang about in "Do You Know the Way to San Jose" and Gladys Knight in "Midnight Train to Georgia"--Hollywood will just eat you up and spit you out. That TV show should be chased off the air.
nisshin

JackBlades

Enlightened
From what I've read, it is spelled out CLEARLY in the contract that the makeover is not guaranteed to happen. Each case is evaluated to see if it will fit the show's requirements.

They may give her a small settlement to make her go away. Think she'll use it towards a makeover or reconstructive surgery?

I highly doubt it.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
JackBlades said:
From what I've read, it is spelled out CLEARLY in the contract that the makeover is not guaranteed to happen. Each case is evaluated to see if it will fit the show's requirements.

They may give her a small settlement to make her go away. Think she'll use it towards a makeover or reconstructive surgery?

I highly doubt it.
i doubt it since she took her own life

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
raggie33 said:
i doubt it since she took her own life

It looks like it was her sister that committed suicide after realizing that Ms. Williams had overheard all of those horrible comments from her family from the adjoining room.

This is really, really sad. I have a feeling that she didn't have the wherewithal to understand everything in the contract beforehand, and in the midst of her suffering, she thought she'd finally found a way out of her predicament and was intellectually blinded by the sheer possibility of it actually happening.

My heart goes out to her and her family. And to those producers, there's a place in hell reserved for them right next to the child molesters and rapists.
:mad: