Strobes

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened
What flashlights, other than those listed below, have a strobe feature?

-Gladius
-photon micro lights
-pelican mini flasher

I'm wondering more about cheaper alternatives to the Gladius. I'd like a 2x 123A light with a strobe feature, but I'm not aware of any such lights.

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can get a Nuwai ALX-TM301 or ALX-TM303 and add one of Goldserves circiut boards to it. I did it with a Q-III and It has a strobe function (about 10 hertz).

Jeff

Galiphrey

Enlightened
-ALX-352L
-Inova Micro

They call them "strobe" but it's really more of a beacon blinker. I have a Goldserve-strobenated Q-III, too, adjustable up to 15 hz, and I would say that's a good strobe.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
The Eternalight Marine has a strobe function....don't know about the other Eternalight lights.

MVB

Newly Enlightened
Roy said:
The Eternalight Marine has a strobe function....don't know about the other Eternalight lights.
They all do, and the strobe rate is adjustable. There is also a "flasher" mode which is like the strobe mode, but at a slower range of frequencies. The strobe mode is pretty fast: it doesn't look like it's flashing, but it will freeze fan blades and such. The flasher mode is probably the one that is most like the Gladius' "strobe" mode from the standpoint of disorienting an opponent...

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
If you can count real fast you can figure it out...Hee Hee

Last edited: