• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN - Please Close Thread - BLACK Lion Cub #60 with LionHead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geologist

Enlightened
I hate to do it and I know I'm gonna regret it:

For Sale:

Mr. Bulk's BLACK HAIII Lion Cub #60 with matching Black HAIII LionHead. Never carried!

To avoid any customs duties or taxes I can ship from US or European addresses. Those affected understand the savings!

Price is now $ PayPal cash or CC includes shipping to US or Europe (although other destinations should not be an issue). Insurance extra, not responsible for lost stuff!

First to post I'll take it gets first crack. PM or post with questions. Within the next 24 hours receive free R123 (unprotected).

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
Re: Mr. Bulk's BLACK HAIII Lion Cub #60 with LionHead

If anyone is interested in just the light only without the LionHead, than speak up!

I need cash soon, and worst case scenario is I pull it off the market. If interested here is your chance - only 100 made and nobody is selling the Black HA III Cubs!

Geologist

Enlightened

Still waiting to see if anyone is even INTERESTED in the Cub. I have been on the fence about selling it, but I haven't even received one PM (aside from yours) about any offers. I can't break it up until I've confirmed sell of the Cub - I went out of my way to get the matching LionHead.

By the way..... Black HAIII is so sweet.....

Geologist

Enlightened

Price drop to see if anyone out there is intersted?

Chris_S

Newly Enlightened

Geologist said:
Price drop to see if anyone out there is intersted?

We are interested, just that others are going cheaper...tough market suddenly!

Geologist

Enlightened

I've seen the natural HA SE going a bit cheaper - have you seen the Black HA III SE going fo less? A lot of people are getting rid of the excess cubs - I know some people had 5 or 6 cubs. I'm also trying to raise some cash to replace a video card otherwise it is staying on the shelf.

Keep in mind that this is the light, LionHead (also black HAIII), shipping to USA or Europe with no customs/sales taxes (more applicable to those in Europe as most of the cubs are coming out of the USA), and I'll cover PP credit card fees.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately the market was/is flooded with LC's.
LE or not the same light without the CPF LE status is selling for $150.00+/-.
In this day and age if you want to realize somthing close to your initial investment in this light I have a feeling that it will have to go back on that shelf of yours for a while.
That said this is a great light. It is just as great as the bare Aluminum units. If a number is important to you (60 is a pretty good number) on a light then you better jump on this because this is after all a limited edition version of a popular flashlight.
Yaesumofo

Geologist said:
I've seen the natural HA SE going a bit cheaper - have you seen the Black HA III SE going fo less? A lot of people are getting rid of the excess cubs - I know some people had 5 or 6 cubs. I'm also trying to raise some cash to replace a video card otherwise it is staying on the shelf.

Keep in mind that this is the light, LionHead (also black HAIII), shipping to USA or Europe with no customs/sales taxes (more applicable to those in Europe as most of the cubs are coming out of the USA), and I'll cover PP credit card fees.

Geologist

Enlightened
Re: Mr. Bulk's BLACK HAIII Lion Cub #60 with LionHead PRICE DROP

You are all right - the market is flooded with the bare and brass versions right now. If no one shows real interest by Monday, then it goes back on the shelf!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Geologist said:
You are all right - the market is flooded with the bare and brass versions right now. If no one shows real interest by Monday, then it goes back on the shelf!

Hopefully w/o your lionhead!!! :takeit: The lionhead that is, come on I'll give it a good home!!! :naughty: :naughty:

-PSM

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

just a comment but, market isn't flooded with alelph lights and they aren't fetching anywhere near what they retail for. Once upon a time, people purchased lights new and could always sell them with a small loss. Now, with the influx of so many new members , it seems that people are more reluctant to do so because custom b/s/t prices across the board have plummeted. I just saw an aleph 1 go for $105 shipped. I have an aleph 2 that I paid something like $220 shiipped with a tritium tube and tried to sell it for $165 and didn't get any nibbles. I suspect that a lot of people are waiting to take advantage of the market which in the end will reuduce the gamble that people are willing to take to buy new lights, why bother if you can get it at half price 3 months down the road, but that's just my opinion. Things have changed I doubt that I will be spending any money any time soon on new lights that I may be stuck with forever.

Geologist

Enlightened

OK - no interest but a lot of good comments - thank you all!

This light is being withdrawn - too nice to do otherwise with..

PoliceScannerMan - I'll see what I can find for you, but I can't break up the set.

Moderators, please close this thread!

Geologist said:
OK - no interest but a lot of good comments - thank you all!

This light is being withdrawn - too nice to do otherwise with..

PoliceScannerMan - I'll see what I can find for you, but I can't break up the set.

Moderators, please close this thread!

Geologist, I'm very happy you decided to keep it. :thumbsup:

Geologist

Enlightened
Yeah - that really nice Black HAIII is really nice (does that make sense?). With the LionHead it looks awesome. AND not is much polishing as the brass version (where DO you find the time?).

Geologist said:
Yeah - that really nice Black HAIII is really nice (does that make sense?). With the LionHead it looks awesome. AND not is much polishing as the brass version (where DO you find the time?).

They don't need much attention sitting on the shelf. I only EDC one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.