• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: PR & E2e Combo

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive got a McLux PR head build by Don with a TX0K and a BB700 converter. It comes on an old style E2e body (3 flat sides) & LOTC. There is an extremely tiny knick on the bezel that looks like it was there pre-annodizing. I cant even get my camara to pick it up. Otherwise the thing is in mint condition.

$110 via non-CC paypal. if using a credit card please add $4. International shipping is available for $7 more but tracking won't be available. Domestic shipping will be any way you want it. USPS, FedEx, or UPS but i recomend USPS. Faster delivery available at the buyer's expense.

Edit for Pics: it's a little dusty

IM000363.jpg

IM000361.jpg

Shane

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
free bump..

I've already got one or I'd jump on this killer deal!

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be careful you can't run this head (because of the LuxIII / BB700) on 2xCR123 batteries. :)

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Small question, PR uses same reflector as PR-T correct? Nice combo by the way, I like the anodizing match.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mags said:
Small question, PR uses same reflector as PR-T correct? Nice combo by the way, I like the anodizing match.

Correct, both reflectors are exactly the same. The PR is just a little bit heavier and has more heat dissipation mass.

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
arewethereyetdad said:
Ah, so it's similar to the L1-PR-T 917, which took one CR123, eh? Does that mean the LE takes up the space of the other cell, or is there a spacer?

Actually i made a mistake, i think it's a downboy 700. I had just looked at the metal inscroption not the text on the board. it says downboy 2003 on it. and also inscribed is 6v-12v

Shane

Hallis said:
Actually i made a mistake, i think it's a downboy 700. I had just looked at the metal inscroption not the text on the board. it says downboy 2003 on it. and also inscribed is 6v-12v

Shane

Downboy? Well, then, no, I don't want it. :laughing: Just kiddin'! Looking forward to getting it Shane. :grin2:

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey, im second in line anytime :D. Great bargain, wish I checked earlier.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
arewethereyetdad said:
I've been informed that since it's a DB it should use 2xCR123. Is that correct Shane? :)

correct, and can even be used with 2x R-123's. As long as you use protected cells.