Guess who has the most posts.....(if you exclude moderators/admins)

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The crown goes to McGizmo :wow::huh::huh::huh::wow:(am I doing this right?)
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=50&ltr=

Holy cow, how do you get 11 thousand posts....since 2002. Thats at least 11 posts PER DAY???:poke:

I wonder who has most average posts per day (and how many) since they joined (and who has been a member for more then half a year?)? Anyone know how to get this info?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Empath

Flashaholic
Shhh! McGizmo is a moderator. We try to keep it quiet around him, 'cause we're not sure if he would approve of the title. :sssh:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not going to say who but I saw one member post over 60 times in one day. They were actual responses to the topic. I was amazed.

Speaking of amazing, I've read almost all of McGizmo's posts. I've understood about 5,000 of them. I think he understood around 6,000 of them. :nana:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daniel- I hope you don't slow down to a trickle. You have well thought-out posts and I read most of them I see. Glad to hear about your back. I don't remember that there was a problem.

---------
- Jeff

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Icebreak said:
Daniel- I hope you don't slow down to a trickle. You have well thought-out posts and I read most of them I see. Glad to hear about your back. I don't remember that there was a problem.

---------
- Jeff

Oh, but I will.

I've been semi employed for the last year or two, and just had back surgery that will allow me to sit and drive and bend again. I expect that working will really mess with my daily CPF fix, and being able to work in my garage again will further decrease my post frequency.

I still strongly suspect that I'm in the top 10 for the past few months, at least. :)

Daniel

jtr1962

Flashaholic
BentHeadTX said:
Raggie33?
He would not win for total posts but in the post per month average I would say he gets the crown.
He also wins in total posts where I don't have a clue what he's trying to say. That's not to say I haven't seen far, far more incomprehensible posts. I have, but for sheer quantity of posts which leave me scratching my head he wins hands down. BTW, I don't say this in a hurtful way, merely as an observation.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
perhaps when transferring over either you had to give them a few posts or the accounts were zapped as inactive or something.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have posted almost 2,000 times in the last 3 years,
Considering I did not have access to a computer 9 months of that I guess I am not doing that poorly. That is a lot of typing... CPF carpel tunnel here I come!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, I'm up to almost 3k but at least I can say that has been over a period of more then four years. I wonder why my profile says my birthday is December 5th? I never entered that date. The year is right at 1963.