Inova T3/XO3 clip mod?

vic303

Enlightened
Anybody know of a mod to the Inova T3/XO3 series to attach a clip to them? I know the body styles are different (round vs flats). I'm wanting to get a T3 and put a clip on it, but if the price was right, I'd get an XO3 instead. I really just prefer the clicky switch on the T3.

TIA, Vic

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
vic303 said:
Anybody know of a mod to the Inova T3/XO3 series to attach a clip to them? I know the body styles are different (round vs flats). I'm wanting to get a T3 and put a clip on it, but if the price was right, I'd get an XO3 instead. I really just prefer the clicky switch on the T3.

TIA, Vic
They are both sold for about the same price, so it's your choice of a clickie or twist.
I personally prefer the XO3 because of the choice of titanium finish.

Another thing i've noticed on these lights:all the X series, especially the XO/XO3, has a whiter beam than the T series. The T series, although white enough for most people, they still have that little blue tint to it. The X's got a perfect white beam spot. Also you can read the reviews by QuickBeam, where The Inova X0 is rated brighter and more powerful than the T2, that's interesting...the manufacturer says otherwise, but tests showed that.