River Rock Flashlights --HELP!!!!!

ChmodX

Newly Enlightened
Hi gang,

I just registered and this is my first post here. I bought the 2C LED River Rock at Target last night, and WOW, impressive.

One problem, the lens had a scratch on the edge, which resulted in one side of the beam being flat. I returned it today, and my Target sold out of them. I then went to 4 other Targets and had ZERO LUCK!!!

Is there a web site you can order these from? I've tried Target.com but couldn't finy anything.

Please help!!!!

PS--Don't bring your girlfriend with you to drive 120 miles looking for a flashlight you can't find, she will be upset by the end of the day.

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
ChmodX said:
PS--Don't bring your girlfriend with you to drive 120 miles looking for a flashlight you can't find, she will be upset by the end of the day.

i feel your pain! lol

BlackDecker

Enlightened
Not too many female flashaholics, for sure. You should have stopped at a shoe store or clothing store and let her pickout something for making the journey with you.

The Targets here in Oklahoma have plenty of the River Rock lights. Not many Rednecks look past the 'purty' Maglites here. :)

MVB

Newly Enlightened
ChmodX said:
Hi gang,

I just registered and this is my first post here. I bought the 2C LED River Rock at Target last night, and WOW, impressive.

One problem, the lens had a scratch on the edge, which resulted in one side of the beam being flat. I returned it today, and my Target sold out of them. I then went to 4 other Targets and had ZERO LUCK!!!

Is there a web site you can order these from? I've tried Target.com but couldn't finy anything.
The Target stores near me do seem to be re-stocking the lights, but they seem to sell some models faster than they can re-stock. Give it some time, and you'll be able to find another. Just keep checking at the nearest store.

vic303

Enlightened
I'm a female flashaholic too! And I am happily MARRIED, guy, so dream on...;)
Oh did I forget to add I'm a poor knife junkie and a gun nut.....

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
TKC said:
Hi, I am a female flashaholic!!! :O)
Wow, I didn't know girls could be into flashlights. Maybe a nerd like me will someday get married.

Edit: Oops, not will my current signature line. :naughty:

greenLED

Flashaholic
LowBat said:
Wow, I didn't know girls could be into flashlights.

There's actually a growing crowd on CPF. Sasha to start with, Chocolate Lab, Denise, OkieChick (sp?), FlashlightWidow, somebody from Europe I can't remember right now, and a few others who prefer to remain anonymous.

My wife knows she's a flashaholic at heart, she's just in the denial phase right now. :)

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
ChmodX said:
Hi gang,

I bought the 2C River Rock, but I don't really care for it. It's way too big for the modest amount of light that it produces. The body and switch are nice, though. I'm tempted to take apart the head to look for mod possibilities. :D

Denise

Newly Enlightened
BlackDecker said:
Not too many female flashaholics, for sure. You should have stopped at a shoe store or clothing store and let her pickout something for making the journey with you.

The Targets here in Oklahoma have plenty of the River Rock lights. Not many Rednecks look past the 'purty' Maglites here. :)

There are female flashlight enthusiasts here, we're just hiding :aaa:

assassin337

Newly Enlightened
Did I hear you right blackendecker. Your from Okiehoma. Finally I thought id never meet someone on the internet from Oklahoma. Do you live in tulsa?By the way my dad works at hilti so that should make us arch enimies but i think we can get over it.:buddies: