OK! OK! I will do a 2nd run of M6-R's

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
2nd run of M6-R's *CANCELED*

[Edit]Sorry everyone, but as soon as I finish with the 1st run of M6-R's and USL, I'm done with flashlight projects.

I have enough on my hands already. More than enough. I though things were looking up and that I would be ready to do another run of M6-R's, but it just isn't (or wasn't) the case.[/Edit]

Alright,

After being overwhelmed with the number of people PM'ing and emailing me, and after becoming slightly less overwhelmed at the amount of work still in front of me, I have decided--reluctantly--that I will do another run of M6-R packs at some indeterminate point in the future. This will of course, depend on there still being interest in M6-R's and on availability of the LVR3I regulators. Please note that there will most certainly be a PRICE INCREASE on the packs. I'm guessing something on the order of at least a $50 increase, i.e. $160 instead of $110. I will also limit the 2nd run to 30 packs.

Please do not sign up below or anything!

Just know that if you are really desperately in want of an M6-R pack that there will probably be another run if people are still interested.

For those who want an M6-R sooner, I suggest keeping an eye out on B/S/T or posting a WTB. With 60+ packs total after this run is finished, I can't help but imagine that at least a few will show up on B/S/T.

So everyone who missed out on the first run, you can relax! I can see now that there is way too much interest for me to ignore, and if people are crazy enough to pay $150-$200 for a pack for a $400 light, who am I to argue?

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
JS,

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Thanks for doing the second run!!!

MSax

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, you're making me blush here!

OK. For those of you who do not frequent CPF very much and want to be sure not to miss the signup thread for the 2nd run of M6-R's, send me an email at [email protected] with the word "NOTIFY" in the subject line, and I will add you to an email list and send you an email when I get within a week or two of opening the second build run. It may be some time before I do this, but we're talking months here, and not years. So it's reasonable to do the email notification list thing again.

Note that if you frequent CPF, even on just a weekly basis, you are unlikely to miss this event. But if you are in any doubt, definitely get on the notification list. I'd rather not have to do a third build run, OK?

Thanks very much everyone!

billybright

Enlightened
This is Great! news,
thanks.gif
for doing this :)

NITEFISH

Newly Enlightened
I'm definately interested. I don't have an M6 yet but will, if I can get one of these jewels.
:thanks: :twothumbs:

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
500 GUILT FREE LUMENS!!!!

H.......... E......... DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS YES!!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

-PSM

Actually, PSM, it's more like 600+. The Js pack is awsome in that it maintains that light out put of the fresh 123s. the 500 figure comes from average output over te whole run, i.e., something around 10 minute mark...

unnerv

Enlightened
I am definately interested, even if we can just get the LVR3I regulators, I have no problem building the pack my self. I tried emailing the creator of the LVR3I but never got a reply. Guess he is too busy now.

Thanks for doing this.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
unnerv said:
I am definately interested, even if we can just get the LVR3I regulators, I have no problem building the pack my self. I tried emailing the creator of the LVR3I but never got a reply. Guess he is too busy now.

Thanks for doing this.

unnerv,

I'd be more than happy to order extra LVR3I's configured with the M6-R settings for anyone who wants to make his or her own pack and only needs the LVR3I.

I have even been thinking about organizing some group buys of LVR's with the most useful settings. Say two or three options. As long as we can get into the 20+ range, Willie Hunt will do the run for us. That is 20+ for each separate parameter setttings, and not 5 of this, 5 of that, and 10 of the other. Even so, there might be enough interest in LVR's set for M6-R, or 1111 or 1185 or 1183 or 1160 or whatever, to float a group buy.

But certainly, I can make sure to get you one extra LVR3I when I place the 2nd run LVR order.

Does that appeal to you? Or would you rather have me make up a complete pack? Let me know.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance someone could post a link to the original M6-R thread. With the search function on the fritz I haven't been able to find it. I'd like to read up on the performance and requirements.

TIA,
-LT

E

Emilion

Interested! But can anyone post the original link pls?
Well, I just bought a M6 this week and have gone with 3 sets of batteries....

unnerv

Enlightened
You can put me down for two of the M6 LVR3i's. I have no problem building them myself as long as there is a sheet showing what wires go where.

Thanks js for offering to order extra for me. Let me know when you do it and the paypal will be on its way.

patrick