• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: High-End Mag 2c Mods

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Both of these utilize the Mag 2C pewter colored host. I've had both for a bit of time now, however I'm the original owner and can say these have never been abused, dropped or otherwise abused. Niether has more than a few hours runtime, tops. Both lights have a UCL lens installed. You can search for the related threads on both of these lights.

#1 is an nFlex modded Mag, running TWOJ. It runs on either 3x123 or 2xPila 150a cells @ $90.00 **WITHDRAWN**

#2 is a Tri-Lux FatMag, running TWOJ. It runs on either 3x123 or 2xPila 150a cells @ $175.00 **SOLD**

I'll pay for USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation. International buyers, please add $7.00 for S/H. PM me with questions. An "I'll take it" posted here takes priority.

PayPal only please.

Last edited:

wtraymond

Enlightened
TIN, I've been planning to build one of those Tri-Lux FatMags. I've already bought all the parts. What kind of runtime should I expect from two 150a Pilas on high? Is yours dimmable? Did you use IMS or McReflectors? Thanks for the info. Good luck with the sale.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
wtraymond said:
TIN, I've been planning to build one of those Tri-Lux FatMags. I've already bought all the parts. What kind of runtime should I expect from two 150a Pilas on high? Is yours dimmable? Did you use IMS or McReflectors? Thanks for the info. Good luck with the sale.

Sorry, I didn't make this or do a runtime. I "think" they are IMS reflectors. Freddy is the one who made this one and the other one that I sold a little bit ago. It's really an awesome light, but I find that I don't use it due to the fear of dropping it.

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free :bumpit: on #1

This is really a nice light, with switch controlled variable brightness and battery options to boot. Run time on 3 CR123's is over 2 hours in regulation :)

DSC00011.jpg

Later
Kelly

Action

Enlightened
The 2c is regulated and in good shape? Is it possible to get a MOP reflector to work with this light?

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look up nflex at taskled.com. It is regulated with 5 different drive levels. You can use a camless MOP reflector, but it will decrease the throw. TIN's lights are in great shape unless he says otherwise.

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Action said:
The 2c is regulated and in good shape? Is it possible to get a MOP reflector to work with this light?

Yes regulated, although I've never done a runtime test. Yes, I'm sure you could get that type of reflector to worked, however this particular has a smooth reflector.

Action

Enlightened
I'll take #1 for $80 via PayPal cash transaction if you are amenable to the price...

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
$90.00 shipped is a steal on this light, that's below the cost of the parts not counting the time it takes to make a 2C nFlex light. I'm surprise somebody hasn't jumped on this one yet it's a wonderful performer.

Later
Kelly

Action

Enlightened
Hey, this is just my 8th total post so I'm hardly qualified as a flashoholic, heck the sole knowledge that I have about it is the admitedly limited look around here and at the links. I have no clue how much this light is worth or what it cost to build, I'm just intrigued by it. No insult is meant, geez...

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
this_is_nascar said:
Sorry, but that offer is on the edge of being an insult. Matter of fact, I'm pulling the sale.

If you change your mind, I'd be more than happy to take the light for your original asking price of $90 ($97 with shipping)