Northerntool led work lights

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody seen or used these? Website www.northerntool.com Item # 161001, 161002 and or 161003 the last one, the combo set is the most popular according to their site and cordless, next is the 60 and last 30 or 80 or so corded lights.

Tempting to spend the extra 20 bones for twice the leds. 30 vs 60. THe cordless option of the kit maybe something I would want to keep in mind incase I have a work place with a no electrical appliance plugged into our outlets allowed at your desk rule.

Just trying to think ahead for lighting needs for future paper work jobs. Plus these things look cool.

FYI, they have a 4 led rebel, led, bulb and ccfl emergency light for power failures thats recharagable and a mega candle power spotlight with led accents around the bezel.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
No one? I know there is a store near me on midlothian turnpike, but that is outside the bus route. I think I saw pat goss on motor week use one. It seemed rather dim, then again did most of the lights that day. Then of course stages are brightly lit too.

Just wondering........