Places in HK to buy flashlights?

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I've got someone in Hong Kong right now vacationing, who's willing to help me pick up a few things. Now, being a flashaholic, I think I want a flashlight, especially as the one that went with them overseas (a Q-III) may be MIA. On the upside, the Q-III was cheap. On the downside, now I have to replace it...

Any suggestions on what districts or shops to look for oen of these? I'm sure the Hong Kong based CPFers know all about them. :D If you could post addresses or names, that'd be cool too.

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want to find QIII, sorry I can't find it locally too.
Please correct me, if my information is not up-to-date.
How about other Nuwai series? ALX-032L, ALX-352L, ALX-332L, ALX-816A, ALX-2512AA, ALX-2611X.
Take MTR to Sham Shui Po station, ApLiu Street C2 or A2 exit. There are several hardware store and booth selling flashlights with reasonable price.

HARDMETAL

Newly Enlightened
NUWAI IS A BRAND NAME THAT THE ACTUAL PRODUCER IS A TAIWAN COMPANY,ITS FACTORY IN PRC.
IN H.K., THE NUIWAI WILL BE SOLD AS OTHER UNCLASSIFED BRAND NAME .
RECENTLY,I HAVE TESTED QIII & LONGBOW (LB)MICRA ,FIND THAT LIGHT BEAM OF QIII IS FLOODING WHILE MICRA 'S LIGHT BEAM IS MORE'' CONCENTRATED''
COATING OF NUIWAI ARE TYPE II & LB IS TYPE III .....
PRICE OF QIII IS USD 29 IS VERY CHEAP .
IF YOU ARE FURTHER INFORMATION PLSE MAIL TO ME ,I WILL CHECK THE SHOPS ADDRESS.
MY MAIL :[email protected]
:ohgeez:

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure, Hardmetal. :D Also, anyone know what the street price of a Brightstar is? ;)

waion

Newly Enlightened
Apliu street. Go there and you may find all the things you wanted.

Last edited: