• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: E2e-PR Combo

SOLD: Just got this great light from Hallis but also just got my hands on a black A2, so I'm selling this to pay for it. Same price I got it for, $110. SOLD. Here's the link:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93248

HallisE2e-PRCombo.jpg

First to reply here in the thread with "I'll take it" has priority. PayPal only. Add 3% if using CC PayPal. International shipping available for an extra $5.

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E2e-PR Combo

:bump: This is a very good deal! Cost of the parts for the head alone are $80. :candle:

ddaadd

Enlightened

Hi Troy!

Wondering how that would look sitting next to my E2E-PR T .............

( back soon, gotta go fiddle with my lights now ... :).. )

ddaadd said:
Hi Troy!

Wondering how that would look sitting next to my E2E-PR T .............

( back soon, gotta go fiddle with my lights now ... :).. )

Fiddling with one's lights is one of the great pleasures of flashaholics. Ain't no fun unless you can play with 'em. :crackup: Let me know. Since we're in the same town, you could, of course, take a free gander of this little beauty up close and personal. It's a great light all right!

Geologist

Enlightened
Well these days, I almost have to either buy the light NEW, otherwise, Troy will say, "Oh yeah I owned THAT light once too!" I am beginning to think that every used light in circulation has at one point in time passed through his hands....