Just turned 21

WDR65

Enlightened
Have a safe one Nick. I hit that this time last year, just wish I could remember a little more about it...............

cslinger

Enlightened
Lord only a couple shots of JD and you have already progressed into the "I love you man!" stage. :D

Happy Birthday, stay safe.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
cslinger said:
Lord only a couple shots of JD and you have already progressed into the "I love you man!" stage. :D

Happy Birthday, stay safe.

Yeah hehehe :naughty:

Just wanted to say happy birthday as well and don't get TOO drunk, and if you get too drunk, don't drive.. worse things can happen :D

JD and coke.. or better still, Jim and coke - my preferred way to go. :twothumbs:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
:party: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :party: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies:

Now where di (Hic-up) id I pu(Hi-cup) ut my ligh(Hi-cup)ight. :crackup:

When you wake up and look at this thread, head on over to www.hungover.net This place is where I hang out when I'm really hung over. If the screen is too bright, you can turn down the brightness of the web page!!

Have fun and be safe!!

Don't drink and overdrive your Mag!!!!

-PSM

cslinger

Enlightened
JD and coke.. or better still, Jim and coke

What is this coke you speak of???? :D

Jack Daniels Single Barrel neat, no water, soda, ice, fruit, umbrellas or friggen little cocktail swords.

Chris

nethiker

Enlightened
Happy 21st!

As a gift, let me share some of my experience. I believe we are all intitled to a finite number of alcoholic drinks in life. I squandered mine early on and barely survived it. Now I must celebrate with soda water with lime at parties. My bithday wish for you is that you learn to enjoy drinking in moderation so that it is always fun and doesn't become a burden. Oh, to be 21...that's an incredible gift, all the priveleges of society and the youth to fully enjoy them. Sieze the day and have fun!

Greg

Malpaso

Enlightened
To be 21 again, or rather, to not be invisible to 21 year old women again.

Have a Happy one.

Ledean

Enlightened
Happy birthday
drunk.gif

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks:

THanks all for your nice wishes(a big portion of which seem to be surrounding me and hangovers, well justified of course), but I was proud of myself, I actually woke up, went to class, and after class went and got my HSC(Handgun Safety Certificate) with a perfect score...

I got myself a Triton charger, a Pyramid 14amp power supply, 2 osram 64623, a 12-cell CBP high current sub-C pack, and a spotlight. Hehe, alright...

Next stop, ordering a springfield Mil-Spec...

Have a good one folks, happy Tuesday afternoon....

Nick

I saw the lights alright though....

Nick

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Have a safe and happy birthday, and make sure you have a designated driver so you can enjoy more birthdays in the future!

Last edited:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, happy birthday. I turned 28 a few weeks ago. That day my ride was screwed up and ended up spending the day home. Wasnt really what I wanted to do.