Anyone with experience?......

Size15's

Flashaholic
The general vibe is avoid Botach like you would a very nasty company that takes your money, doesn't give you what you paid for, and then is impossible to communicate with.

They have great prices, but I'll pay more for a Dealer who prides himself on service, and trust (aka Tim) I mean, I'd give the guy $570 and then get him to hold off shipping my order for three months...

There are online retailers with better reps then Botach - AGR & Brightguy to name two.

I got my first SureFire 12PM from Botach fine, but the 2nd and last time I placed an order, things went belly up.

My advice is stay clear.

Is there a better section for this thread?
It may move...

Al

Gandalf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by recercare:
Anyone with experience from this shop?
http://www.botachtactical.com
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Avoid botachtactical.com like a piece of mail leaking white powder (just my opinion). They have a very, very bad reputation among the CPF members for bad customer service. They do have good prices, but their website won't tell you when an item is back ordered, and the way you find out is when your item doesn't arrive after a couple of weeks. Then, you may not get any answer to E-mails.

I have ordered many flashlights from brightguy.com

They have incredibly good customer service; they could be a model for running a web based business.

I've also heard good things about
arizonagunrunners.com
texastacticalsuppy.com
although I've never purchased from them myself. They may have lower prices on some items than brightguy, but they don't have the very large number of flashlights, lamps, and accessories in stock that brightguy has.

grin.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've also heard good things about
arizonagunrunners.com
texastacticalsuppy.com
although I've never purchased from them myself. They may have lower prices on some items than brightguy, but they don't have the very large number of flashlights, lamps, and accessories in stock that brightguy has.

grin.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif
[/QB][/QUOTE]
I've ordered from AGR & TTS, as well as Brightguy, several times, & have nothing but praise for all of them. Would highly recomend buying from any of the three.
TX

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
funk. The prices listed are only O.K. The aformentioned sites are better IMHO. The Benchmark 942 that they list($150) can be had for $99 at ebay. I have found that most sites that have the word "police" in them are higher in prices. Keep looking and post more sites. Ya never know.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Just came from TTS's site to order something. Good prices there.
wink.gif
grin.gif

recercare

Enlightened
TTS ans ARG don't have the Surge, and brightguy doesn't ship to Europe.

So, anyone know a shop that sells the surge and ships to Europe?

Luca

Newly Enlightened
Recercare,
fellow Europeans (who's got those shiny coins already?
grin.gif
)

I thought Brightguy does ship to Europe. But you have to get in touch with them per e-mail. Prices are a little on the high side of the spectrum if one includes shipping and maybe import tarrifs and VAT...

Here's an answer to an e-mail requesting a qoutation for an arc AAA (bought it straight from Peter Gransee)

Michael,
We will be stocking some of the limited edition Arc AAA's. They will be
selling for $32.30 each. We ship outside of the US via United Parcel
Service (UPS). Shipping charges alone for your order will be
approximately US$45. Drop me an email if you would like me to inform you
when they arrive.

Thanks,
Greg.

------
Greg Atwell
BrightGuy, Inc.
Web: http://www.brightguy.com
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: 888.881.1908
Ph:216.481.6552
Fax:888.260.2485

Have you tried Helpi.de already? Maybe they can help. Toolshop.de also has some Princeton Tec stuff. I don't know about the surge. But Stephan can get you more than he shows on his site.

Good luck and happy hunting

Luca
null

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
Actually we just became a Princeton Tec dealer were just waiting for the first shipment to arrive.

recercare

Enlightened
That's good news TTS!
www.globalmart.com sells Princeton Tec. This shop ships to Europe and accepts Check & Money orders as well. I dislike revealing my VISA number over the net, and now don't have to because of mail/check-order option. The price is good also (24$). However, I'll wait a few weeks, maybe TTS sells this flashlight for the same price, and considering TTS has a good reputation it's an obvious choice.

Anyone heard of Globalmart? Anyone with experience?