• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT D tri-sink for C tri-sink

Enlightened
I have a D modamag tri-sink that I would like to trade for a C modamag tri-sink. Any takers? I'll pay shipping both ways.

Thanks,
Chris

wtraymond

Enlightened
I really need a Tri-D. I'll order a Tri-C from the Shoppe and trade you. I need some AA anyway. That copper one is appealing though!

Enlightened
wtraymond - I'll take you up on it if you're interested.

3rd_shift - thanks for the offer, but aluminum will be fine.

Thanks,
Chris

wtraymond

Enlightened
I placed the order earlier today. I'll ship you the PTS-C as soon as I get it. I'll pay the shipping to you - I'm as desperate as you are. I was just in the Shoppe yesterday and found there were no PTS-Ds to be found. This works out great.

wtraymond

Enlightened
I received a package from the Shoppe yesterday. Inside were two beautiful Mag C Holips heatsinks and a receipt for two Mag C Perfect Tri-Sinks??

I already received an email from Cindy and she's mailing the Tri-Sinks asap.

Sorry for the delay.

Send you mailing address so I can mail yours as soon as I get it.

wtraymond

Enlightened
Hey Chris, I got the PTS-C from Wayne today. I'll mail it to you tonight on my way to work.

I also got the PTS-D from you a couple of days ago. Thank you. It's strange that the PTS-D is so much thinner than the C. This thing is almost 1/2" thick!

Regards,

Bill

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bill: Yup, differences in the avalible space in the mag heads. C sized mags allow alot more depth for extra HS material..