New ARC-AAA production schemata

Status
Not open for further replies.

luminary

Newly Enlightened
Ever wonder just exactly what they're doing over at ARC Industries, Inc?

ARC-AAA.jpg

luminary

Newly Enlightened
AC - Not intended to be mean spirited or mocking. Quite the opposite. But since I'm not well-known here, you can't be faulted for not catching my sense of humor (warped though it may be). I respect anybody who can put together such a high-quality tool and stand behind it the way ARC is known to do.

But as I wait (patiently) for my own Order No. two-thousand-and-something to arrive, I do wonder from time to time how these things get put together, and the above image is the one that kept popping up in my head. Just wanted to share it, hopefully for a chuckle.

Cheers,
L

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't wait. So I built my own. Well, turned my std into a rev4 premium. Was risky, but saved me $$ and time. And I feel like I can do anything now lol. :)

Ledean

Enlightened
IsaacHayes said:
I couldn't wait. So I built my own. Well, turned my std into a rev4 premium. Was risky, but saved me $$ and time. And I feel like I can do anything now lol. :)

You built your own. That is impressive. Have any pics that we can look at ?

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't build one from scratch. Just converted my arcaaa v3 standard to a new CS U-rank Nichia LED, so it's the same brightness as a v4 premium. :) See this thread for ideas if you dare taking apart your arc. I was scared but knew I had to succeed once I started taking it apart or else!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts