Rechargeable LED

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Inova T4 already, are there any other rechargeable LED lights available right now?

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
JAS said:
I have an Inova T4 already, are there any other rechargeable LED lights available right now?

There's plenty of mods and custom rechargeable LED flashlights, but directly from the factory i guess it's only the T4. I'm not 100% though, i all know is that the T4 was the first mass produced LED rechargeable.

There are some dive LED lights that are rechargeable too, from Uk and Princeton Tec.

The Orb Raw comes with a battery and a charger, but this one is pretty much a hand-crafted light.

WDR65

Enlightened
The Surefire L7 lumamax is another rechargable LED. It's not a charge in the cradle light though, you have to take the battery out and charge it seperately, but it does come with two batteries so you can have extended runtime.

billgr

Newly Enlightened
almost any led flashlight is rechargeable. just buy some rechargeable cells.
whats the difference whether the company gives you those cells or you just buy them yourself and put them in?

i just bought some R123 and 17500 cells and charger from AW and now almost all my lights (led and incan) are rechargeable.