Which is the best store to buy River Rock lights in Austin - Texas?

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for the RR jupiter LED lantern, but they are not listed in the Target Store website, are they avaliable there? Where's the best store to buy one of those, preferably close to the Austin University area?

Thanks in advance.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might have to call a local target with the part number/UPC code to see if they have them available. Or you might have to email Target and ask them if they plan on putting them on the website. Or one of your local CPF members can snag you one and mail it to you. Just some ideas.

Blades

BlackDecker

Enlightened
Since the Target stores in Texas use the same distribution warehouse as the ones in Oklahoma (I used to work for Target so I know), all the TX stores should have them.

They have a dedicated 'flashlight' aisle in the sporting goods section of each Target I've visited.

onthebeam

Enlightened
I think River Rock is actually located in Austin. I'd look up their phone number and go pay them a visit!

txkaratedude

Newly Enlightened
I'm in Pasadena and the Target here carries them. I checked right after I read about them here. I haven't seen the cr-123 version yet but they do have the lanterns and AA and C versions. The only place I've seen the 123 in on ebay. I wish I could find one locally.