dont worry if i go away fro a bit or act strange

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i ran outa my meds. dont worry im working on getiing more ill be fine but i know ya all worry if i dont post so im writieng this i also may act wierd but im trying to keep all the thoughts in my head in my head i dont wanna express em out loud lol.if all goes well ill have mhy meds soon

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Thanks for keeping us posted, Raggie. I hope you get hold of your meds soon. Please feel free to vent here if you need to. We'd much rather hear you rant about doctors than to not hear from you!

:grouphug:

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Hi Raggie. I hope the off med tim e is not too stressfull. I've known folks that were hurtin without their meds and would not wish it on anyone.

We won't forget you if refrain from posting till your meds are back. I try not to post when too tired or after having a few drinks for similar reasons. I hate reading the posts the next day! :)

Take care

Daniel

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, the best thing you can do is to keep posting about anything here or on other forums.
This will keep your mind busy, no matter what shape it's in. :)
The more you have on the ball, the less time you will have to be ill. ;)

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Raggie,

I hope everything goes well and pray that you will one day improve to the point that you do not need meds. Main thing is to take care of yourself and CPF will be here waiting.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kind of medication are you taking raggie if you don't mind I ask?

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
take care raggie. I understand what you are going through now. I am on high dose of meds too.

Latest posts