Best looking Full Sized Pickup Truck?

Best looking full sized pickup truck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only exterior looks for this poll, other features such as quality and reliability not counted.

my opinion says:

1. Dodge Ram, I love the big-rig inspired front. 10/10 looks

2. The Ford F150/250/350 is nice looking, and gets distant second place. 8/10 looks

3. Toyota Tundra and Nissan Titan come up tied in third--slight edge to Titan. 5.5-6.5/10 looks

4. To me, the Chevy Silverado is butt-ugly, plain, and too square. Last place by far it gets. 1/10 looks (its not so bad to get 0)

Last edited:

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I won't say which one I voted for, but it's not the model, it's the paint job!

bubba1.jpg

By the way; that's purple, not pink. If it was pink it'd be a woman's truck, so it must be PURPLE!

:)

Daniel

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have '97 Ram 1500 EXTCab Magnum V8 360
i like the headlight on the new ones...

now i gotta get me a Ram SRT 10! i wish!

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't like any of the newer trucks. Everything looks fat and overstuffed.

How about the late '70s F-150, or the old Jeep Commando?

Stream

Enlightened
I voted Dodge Ram. I see a lot of others voted the same. Even though the design is getting old, I think the Ram pickups still look the most rugged and aggressive of all the full size pickups.

I also think the Ford F250 is a very close second to the Ram. It looks very rugged, take a look at these racing photos:
http://www.foutzmotorsports.com/JuneUpdate/F-250 action shots.htm

I've seen the International CXT in a car Mag before. Looks truly awesome. That thing must be in a class of it's own, I don't know how much it weighs so I don't know if it can be classified as a light truck. But if it does, I'd at least vote it the most extreme-looking full-size pickup, if not best looking. It looks like some angry environmentalist's vulgar caricature of full size pickups lol.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
One more vote for the International CXT. How come it's not on the poll list?:shrug:

gregw45

Newly Enlightened
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
That gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to full size!

LOL! As I was driving up behind it the only thought in my head was "Who the heck would lift a Hummer (H1)?"

That was the first time seeing a CXT in person. Grabbed for the camera as soon as I realized what it was.

cxt2.jpg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forget to include the GMC line, but my understanding is that they are similar to the Chevy Silverado except for the badge and a few minor changes?

The Honda Ridgeline I didn't include because I don't think its really full size? More like a large medium size?

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys are smart people... Dodge Ram all the way. I am a huge Dodge fan.

*1) DODGE RAM. The nicest truck on the road. Interior isnt very good though, but I love how it looks. SERIOUS POWER too.

*2) Nissan Titan, very nice exterior, nice interior, and very good power.

-David

Last edited:

Stream

Enlightened
Very nice truck :thumbsup: By the way, what's that thing under the seat in the second pic?

lol @ proving it's yours with the SF A2. That's more proof than you'll ever need around here :crackup:

Nasty

Newly Enlightened
Another vote for the Chevy Avalanche!!!

Mine is Onyx Black with red trim accessories...including the flames!

Heavily modded...including many mods to the lights and lighting. Simple things like *all* forward facing lights on with the high beam...four added flood backup lights...custom lighting inside...and more!