Getting surefires in the UK?

quokked

Enlightened
Hello all CPFers just a quick question,
I'm in the UK and I am looking for a place in London (preferrably)
that sells surefire kit and don't charge a arm and a leg for...
I've found a few sites like
www.hennies.com
www.tacticaltorches.co.uk
www.stoppa.co.uk

but was wondering if there is a place in London all u UK CPFers goto,
I don't mind trekking across London if i have to :knight:if it's a good shop but I live in West London if that helps...:shrug:
Thanks!

Last edited:

Dave Huck

Newly Enlightened
You might try one of the airsoft shops. I found a couple that stock some Surefire kit via Google. I think Airsoft Armoury in Bucks had a few different models.

If you actually want to buy a Surefire torch I'd have to advise sourcing it from the other side of the pond, either direct mail order or via ahelpful CPF'er ;-) Paying full GBP prices is pretty painful........

I live in UK but work in Amsterdam. I found a shop selling Surefire kit in the 'dam last week. €210 for an E2D !!!!!!!! Like I say, buy in the States.

HTH

Dave

stuartyr

Newly Enlightened
Tony at Tacticaltorches offers great service in the UK, but as noted above, they are dear compared to the US. Its up to you if you want to take the risk of uninsured USPS Global Priority? If you go for an insured method of shipping from the US, you are more or less guaranteed to get hit for duty and handling charges at this end, so it doesnt end up such a bargain as it seemed.

You pays yer money.............

Dave Huck

Newly Enlightened
You pays yer money.............

And gets a mate to pick the kit up when they're in the States ;-)

rabbit

Newly Enlightened
There is a shop in Soho that sells a few Surefire, Nuwai and Inova etc but they costs more than your morgage! I got all my Surefire, Nuwai or Inova from the States, try John from Lighthound!

I think I bought at least 10 Surefires, 3 Inovas, a few Nuwai and others from him, so very reliable.