• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aleph and LionCub

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hiya,

Please see latest post below for updated info!

A few items for sale.

Aleph two-stage- $170
T-bin (I can't remember exactly which one, sorry). On my E2d body (not included), works great with PILA rechargeables. Great condition--tried pocket carrying it for a little bit, with my keys in another pocket, of course.

Inova X5 HAIII - $45 SOLD
From when CComm had a number of custom coated ones (in True HAIII). Bought it to be a closet queen.

fs_aleph_inova2.jpg

fs_aleph_inova.jpg

Brass LionHead + Brass LionCub - $265
Mint. Turned it on, tried the LionHead, and then put it in my drawer.

Bare Aluminum LionCub - $150 - SOLD
Mint. Also turned on and left in my drawer.

fs_cubs2.jpg

fs_cubs.jpg

Prices do not include shipping. For regular shipping to NA, please include $5. For tracking + insurance, since I live in Canada, I have to use expresspost, which charges stupid amounts. $14 for shipping via expresspost should cover it.

If you choose regular shipping I am not responsible for items that are lost. I've been a longtime member of CPF so I will have the items shipped out.

MO preferred over PP.

Posts here take precedence over PM, thanks.

Thank you for looking. :)
eric

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph, LionCubs, X5 HAIII

Nice lights! Free :bump:

Wish I had the extra cash for the cubs or the X5

Geologist

Enlightened

Oh and nice price on the Brass Cub set WITH LionHead - Only 80 pieces were made! AND brass shines up SO nicely!

VWDr

Enlightened

Paypal Sent for Bare AL. Sorry Troy, looks like I got ya on this one... but that's ok because your collection outshines mine by far. :) Also, I saw that someone is working a trade for you so good deal. :)

SME V

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

PM send!!

Greddings
Georg

Prolepsis

Enlightened

Thanks everyone for the interest. Sorry, bare LC has been sold to VWDr--he posted first and PMed first. :)

Geologist--thanks for the kind comments. I like the Brass but need to thin out my collection a bit :(

Prolepsis

Enlightened

Thanks VWDr--enjoy the light.

Free shipping if you pay by MO :)

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Only one Aleph and LionCub left.

Here's the deal. If you pay my Money Order in US funds (well, or Canadian if you live in Canada), you get the lights for the following price, with xpresspost shipping (tracking + faster!) included:

Aleph - $150
Brass LionCub + LionHead - $250

PayPal prices are same as the first post + shipping. Sorry folks I don't have my banking info linked to PP, so MOs are the best way to go. Thanks for understanding.

Latest posts