• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS ** ALL GONE **

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please Note: No trades. No accessories sold separately. Paypal, U. S Postal Money Orders or Western Union Money Orders only.

(1) Katokichi Ichishiki, NA HA, no marks, scratches, blemishes etc. PRESTINE. Black pouch is included. Includes a brand new single RCR2 (never charged). This is NOT the KIT version. SOLD

(2) JS Burly - 2 space charger for R123. Comes with car adapter as well. Charges to 4.2V. Used maybe 2 times. I have several chargers so this one just sits around. SOLD

(3) Special TiN PR-T in PRESTINE condition. McLux PR-T head which has the rare TiN gold plating and has a McR27 reflector installed with glass lens! This PR-T head has a DB917 TYOJ installed that is VERY WHITE and with the 27mm reflector throws like crazy! It also has a very white low when using the 2 stage McE2S tailcap. It has a black HA3 McLux 2X123 body. This will also come with TWO tailcaps! One is a black HA3 McE2S 2 stage (60ohm), tailcap that has a titanium clip with a subdued rainbow color attached to it. The other is a standard "bald" tailcap that has a green tritium vial installed. This package will include a smoothed out Z57 "clickie" tailcap guts, (NOT 2 stage!), that Don himself modified that will fit in either one of these tailcaps! However, even though it fits either one, there is nothing that holds it in the tailcap which is no big deal as it works fine. Also comes with FB1 (1x123 body) -- SOLD

4) Bare Alum LC and bare aluminum Lionhead. Both in perfect (PRESTINE)condition. Had the bezel portion modded to perfectly fit the McR20 reflector. Also had the height of the head modded to fit the reflector as well. The light was sent to Germany and the modding was expertly done by ArsMachina. Will also come with original reflector and o-ring. This light has a modded star in the unit. I put in a UWOJ emitter on a star I had laying around. This emitter was taken from the early RAW Ubin units. I will include a TWOH brand new star with this purchase -- SOLD

5) FM 1D 700L 3x168s light. Comes with Kiu HTS (High Temp Socket) installed. PRESTINE condition. Copper color. Will come with an extra socket and the stock complete switch assembly with stock bulb. Has smooth camless alum reflector and borafloat lens. Includes 2 1318 bulbs. Does NOT include the batteries. -- Withdrawn.

Several pictures of all the above mentioned lights can be found at http://photos.yahoo.com/cue03.

Paypal fees and shipping charges included. Will ship worldwide. Not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Additional insurance etc is the responsibility of the buyer.

Paypal address in my profile.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Curtis

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: FS ** Katokichi Ichishiki, TiN PR-T, LC/Lionhead, FM 1D 700L and more...

Cue,

I'm VERY interested in #4 and #1. Sending a PM with questions. Please consider me a potential buyer.

:thanks:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Curtis,
I'll take the J.S. Burly 2 space charger with car adapter. Good luck on your sale.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

All PM's responded to.

Thanks.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

#2 SOLD

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

#4 SOLD

Thanks

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

#3 SOLD

Thanks.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump: with price drop.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

#1 SOLD,

#5 still available.

Thanks.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump: with price drop on #5

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS ** FM 1D 700L ** PRICE DROP

litho123 said:
Just double checking...

#5 comes WITH the 3x168s holder, but NOT with the Li-Ion batteries?

Yes. It comes WITH the holder. I am keeping the batteries for use in my green 1D 700L. :wink:

Curtis

T

Thiokol

No mention of reflector or lens for FM 1D 700L.........
Anything special there? If so i'm interested.

Thanks.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Reflector is a smooth camless alum reflector and the lens is borafloat.

Thanks.

Curtis