• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired No-Nonsense Light Sales - ALL SOLD and SHIPPED

vacuum3d

Enlightened
01010069.JPG

01010071.JPG

and #11 at the bottom.

Need insurance money for my new toy. Here's a bunch of lights at some, what I'd call, No Non-sense prices because 1) I don't believe in making money on what you do for fun; 2) I need to buy car insurance fast... (punt intended :) )

Payment : I will accept Cash PayPal. I will also accept Money Order if you can provide Tracking info that shows you've sent me a mail. I don't think my personal PP account can accept funds from a foreign country, so I regret to say that I can't sell to non-US resident unless you could pay by Money Order.
Shipping : $3 flat for CONUS per order for USPS 1st Class w/ Tracking; $8 for anywhere else w/ no tracking.

Here's what I have to offer...
#1) Sold to twentysixtwo Mag 3D HID - Mag 3D (Pewter) with 13.x volt ballast; 10w HID lamp; Carley MOP; UCL; like new; used in running test for about 2 hrs; best with 10-11 AA Nimh, but will work with 9 AA; does not include battery holder; tube is not bored, so high capacity nimh AA may or may not fit 4 across; I used 2100mah Lemar nimh with no problem. Asking $120. Pix of the head

#2) Sold to LeDfLaShEr Mag 3C Direct Drive - 3W SYOM; Direct Drive; (rare Pewter 3C); Hotlips; sputtered Mag reflector; like new; used for less than 1 hour; I paid $32 for the host alone; I'm asking $35. Pix of the head

#3) Sold to thesurefire Mag 2C Direct Drive 5W V-bin - Pewter; like new; 3 CR123 Direct Drive; sputtered Mag reflector; Blue Glow; Hotlips; polyurethane CR123 battery adapter from ElectricLumens; like new. used for less than 1 hour. Asking $40. Pix of the head

#4) Sold to thesurefire Mag 2D nFlex 3W TYOL (Copper); with some SCRATCHES; 3W TYOL driven by an nFlex; 0 - 1000ma; Green Glow; modded momentary Mag switch; Hotlips; used for less than 1 hour but dropped it on rocks to cause the scratches; works perfectly. Asking $40. Pix of the head and Pix of the scratches.

#5) Sold to Gene Mag 2D DownBoy 1300 3W TYOL (Copper); DownBoy 1300ma; 3W TYOL; Green Glow; Hotlips; like new. used for less than 30 minutes. Asking$40. Since three people had asked me about battery options for this light, I'll make it easier by throwing in a modded 2D-to-6AA battery adapter, free. You should use 6AA Nimh with this light. If you have an adapter for 2D-to-8AA, that's even better. Let me also say that this light is not meant for running continuously for over 10 minutes at a time. Driving 1.3A to the led would create a lot of heat very quickly. I built this light just for the WoW factor. Pix of the head

#6) Sold to bobbo Mag 1D-4AA FiveMega Tail Charge (Copper); built by FiveMega; Mag Bi-Pin; Carley SMO stock w/ narrow opening; UCL; comes with FiveMega 1D-to-4AA adapter with charging terminal and matching plug; 4 volt axial bulb (+ 1 extra bulb); like new. used for less than 2 hrs; my cost was $162; I'm asking $100; see details here and actual pix here, here, here, and here.

#7) Sold to jkobe MiniMag MJLED (Pewter) - MiniMag with MJLED kit (cutted MM reflector/mineral glass/cutted MJLED) from Lambda; 1 extra MJLED; long run time; best with 2 Lithium AA; used for couple days to do runtime test; this is from the second batch of Lambda's MJLED kits, so it's more yellow than the first batch; Asking $12. Pix

#8) Sold to jbev MiniMag 1W (BadBoy/Lambda pill?) Royal Blue - body in Blue; 1W Royal Blue Lux with some sort of pill (either a BB400 or a Lambda pill. can't remember); mineral glass; DarkZero's cutted down reflector; Knoll switch; MiniMag canvas shealth; Asking $18. Pix

#9) Sold to jkobe MiniMag BadBoy 400 (TYO?) - MiniMag in pewter with BadBoy 400 sandwich; 3W TYO?; IMS 17mm reflector; mineral glass; Knoll switch; MiniMag canvas shealth; Asking $21. Pix

#10) Sold to jkobe MiniMag Lambda Pill (unknown bin 3W) - MiniMag in black body with some Lambda pill; draws roughly 400ma; can't remember what emitter bin is used, possibly SX1J; hand made cutted down MiniMag reflector; mineral glass; MiniMag canvas shealth; comes with one extra new reflector just in case you didn't like my hand made one; Asking $15. Pix

Also...
#11) Sold to jkobe Streamlight TL-3 Incand - Streamlight TL-3; like new; played with for no more than 10 minutes; comes with everything in the original plastic except the batteries; Asking $38. Pix

I'm definitely not getting rid of this hobby, sometimes I wish I could, I just needed some quick cash.

Post "I'll take it" here and send Cash PP to ernest_yu(at)yahoo.com.

PM me first if you have any question. I haven't put anything up for sale before, hope you find my pricing more than reasonable. I'm selling at half of my cost in most cases, not counting the hours I put in to the lights.

ernest

Last edited:

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: No-Nonsense Light Sales

Talk about NO NONESENSE. these are GREAT deals guys

I'll take

'#3) Mag 2C Direct Drive 5W V-bin - Pewter; like new; 3 CR123 Direct Drive; sputtered Mag reflector; Blue Glow; Hotlips; polyurethane CR123 battery adapter from ElectricLumens; like new. used for less than 1 hour. Asking $40. Pix of the head

#4) Mag 2D nFlex 3W TYOL (Copper); with some SCRATCHES; 3W TYOL driven by an nFlex; 0 - 1000ma; Green Glow; modded momentary Mag switch; Hotlips; used for less than 1 hour but dropped it on rocks to cause the scratches; works perfectly. Asking $40. Pix of the head and Pix of the scratches.'

PM comming, Thanks.

jkobe

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #7, #9, #10 and #11. PM sent

Last edited:

jbev

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 8, 9, and 10.

EDIT: Second in line for 8, 9 and 10.

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened

Best sales thread I've seen in a long time!!

and I'll be second in line on the n-flex if the surefire backs out of that scratched up light:whistle:

Cheers,

Matthew

Ledean

Enlightened

Will also take 3 . They are going sooo fast. Wish i had seen it earlier.

vacuum3d

Enlightened

Ledean said:
Will also take 3 . They are going sooo fast. Wish i had seen it earlier.
Sorry, you're a bit too late. Both of the lights you wanted have been spoken for.

thx,
ernest

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened

Okay, I'll have to take #2 then...since it's all that's left.....PM me plz. :)

BTW, quite a sale.

vacuum3d

Enlightened

thesurefire, jkobe, thanks.

jbev, sorry, but only #8 is available if you still want it.

Ledean, sorry, but you're a bit too late.

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened

FUnny, but I'll take #8 too if it's still available.

vacuum3d

Enlightened

LeDfLaShEr said:
Okay, I'll have to take #2 then...since it's all that's left.....PM me plz. :)

BTW, quite a sale.
LeDfLaShEr : #2 is yours. Let's give jbev some time to decide whether he wants #8.

thx,
ernest

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened

Certainly.....

I hold off on paypal til he decides, then send it all at once.

BTW- Shipping for both items or is there some sort of combined shipping if I end up with more than one?

vacuum3d

Enlightened

LeDfLaShEr said:
Certainly.....

I hold off on paypal til he decides, then send it all at once.

BTW- Shipping for both items or is there some sort of combined shipping if I end up with more than one?
PM replied. Shipping is $3 per shipment.

thx,
ernest

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn, I wish I'd been on to check this thread sooner - the MagHID would've been perfect at that price. Dang...