Ouch !!

kb0rrg

Enlightened
I have had my e2 for less than 2 weeks. I have lost it already
frown.gif
I'm not sure how or where but it is gone now.

Now I have to decide if I want to get another E2 or wait for the E2e.

Gandalf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kb0rrg:
I have had my e2 for less than 2 weeks. I have lost it already
frown.gif
I'm not sure how or where but it is gone now.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch! that's rough!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Maybe you could get a Brinkmann LX while you wait for the E2e. It's too big to lose!
grin.gif

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nathan, you know you have our sympathies. (Have you asked your girlfriend if she knows where it is ? )

E2 or E2e ? They are so different that it's hard to say. But they are approx. the same size, just that the E2e is plus 1/8" different in length.
Whatever, just make certain you're insured for it's loss !!

lightlover
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
The SureFire E2e is the E2 evolved.

From what I gather, it has many of the features that have been asked for such as a LockOut TailCap, Improved PocketClip with Lanyard Attach point, Pyrex Lens etc.
The E2e is more highly water-resistant.

There could be a MiniTurboHead for the E Series - the same size as the M3 Bezel. An interesting concept at the moment that I'd love to find out more about.

SureFire is all about options and the right [illumination] tools for the job.

The Exe is one of SureFire's responces to demands and feedback of customers. The good news is that the new Bezels and TailCap will be fit on the old Ex Bodies.

They are expected to be shown off at SHOT 2002 and released early in 2002.

I can't wait!

Al

Gandalf

Enlightened
.....Keeping in mind that the reduced power lamp for the E2 is caught somewhere in production limbo. But I'm sure SureFire is working much harder to introduce a significantly upgraded light (E2e) compared to a lamp which will not sell as well as a whole 'new' flashlights = profits.

I just think it's very poor business to announce a product, and then, more or less, sweep it under the rug.
tongue.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif
blush.gif

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Anyone have an idea when in 2002 the E2e will be released and also how much will they cost.

Clay

Newly Enlightened
Stop looking for the E2. Then it will show up. Maybe
wink.gif

Hope you find it. Went a week without my E2 a few months ago. Miserable!

Looking forward to the improved version!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Chances are, it will turn up in some totally bizarre place, like in a cuppboard next to the Campbell's tomato soup, underneath car seat cussions, next to a box in a closet, behind or next to the john, inside a couch or chair, on top of or next to a TV, behind a computer, inside a box, or on top of the porch light.

Stop searching for it. You'll stand a better chance of accidentally stumbling across it while looking for something else.