USPS tracking info from arc order, what does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Supposedly my Arc AAA order was shipped on 9/29 via USPS but I have yet to see it. When I try to track it via the USPS site, I get this message.

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on September 28, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

How can this statement still be true if mailed on 9/29? That's why I dislike shipments from USPS so much, they do not provide real tracking info. Certainly the "two to three day delivery" is not holding true, I would have received the package by now if by even UPS ground.

sleepless

Newly Enlightened
It's actually delivery confirmation. You can't track your package on USPS like you can with fedex or ups. It's only used for the sender to confirm that you have recieved the package. You won't noticed any status change until your postal carrier has scanned that it's been delievered to you.

-sleepless

Status
Not open for further replies.