OK, one more Arc shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
As quoted from the Arc website.

"We can use FedEx or USPS for both domestic and international shipping. Shipping costs are calculated when you order based on your area. We recommend FedEx for all shipments because it more likely to arrive quickly and safely. We will not replace orders lost by USPS, so use at your own risk."

Was this still true when placing orders back in August? I don't recall having a choice in the matter because I would never pick USPS but maybe it was an oversight on my part. My order (1720) was shipped Aug 29 and as mentioned in other thread, via USPS and I will be really ripped if it's lost in the mail and Arc does not replace it.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The policy only applies to orders placed after the policy was posted. Even though we prefer FedEx, we offered the USPS option because CPF members asked for it. USPS is less expensive but has a higher risk. The choice is yours on how you want your order shipped.

Peter

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the reply. Can you tell us when the policy was implemented?

Gransee said:
The policy only applies to orders placed after the policy was posted. Even though we prefer FedEx, we offered the USPS option because CPF members asked for it. USPS is less expensive but has a higher risk. The choice is yours on how you want your order shipped.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.