• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Arc LS "clone" w/2 bodies $55 shipped

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: An Arc 1st Version LS "clone" light I got off eBay. Someone (forgot who) used to put a cutom board/1W Lux into a first version LS body and sold them on eBay. They look and work like Arc LS's but have 2 power levels (advertised as 200 mA and 400 mA through the LED) controlled by a dip switch on the circuit board which you have to take the bezel off to get to.

This light comes with bare aluminum twisty CR123 tail and HA 2xAA body. LED is 1W, warm (slightly yellow) in color. Also includes 2 basically new but NON-WORKING Krolls if you think you know how to fix them. $55 shipped (non-CC paypal) or $57 for CC-PP. Insurance extra (I'm guessing $1.50?).

READ THE DETAILS.

This clone is almost unused, carried only a few times. Bezel ring is HA, body is satin bare AL, CR123 twisty tail is shinier bare AL.

Works fine BUT: it came to me with the bezel retaining ring semi-stripped. I think someone tried to cross thread it on first assembly. It was tricky to get it back on straight when I took it off to change the power level (done by a dip switch on the board in grey kits). After the last time I switched it to high, it was difficult enough that I decided to leave it there. It holds just fine now, but I personally wouldn't try to switch it again.

Also, the 2xAA tail has been converted to a twisty with a mini-mag tail cap and a little metal plug internally. Original Krolls (original and replacement from peter) are included.

Links to some pictures. Sorry for the size, this is new to me.

The package

Closer look

Another View

First "I'll take it" will get it. Please PM me for confirmation, and I'll send my PP address.

Thanks to Cy for correcting my mis-post earlier.

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to buy these lights, but I can't see the pictures and you have not responded to my PM's.

Can you please PM or e-mail me ?

Thanks
George
george (at) bombelman (dot) com