• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: USL with Triton Charger

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened
FS: USL with Triton Charger. New. You will take over my "slot" or order (Order #71, see roster/chart at link below). The light will be sent to you by the maker.

Again, see my order slot and review the order details for my order number seventy-one (cpf ID: lk99bt) here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/78488&highlight=triton+charger

I have paid for one USL (my first choice is black) and recently paid to upgrade to a triton charge, and spare bulb(s) -- please review my order and the paid in full status by going to the above link and scrolling down just a bit. You will be mailed the light directly by Bill and Codeman in the order they are being made.

I am not looking for a profit, just to get what I paid out of this transaction. So, the first one to post "I"ll take it" for $417 here (what I paid, see above link which also shows fees and payments), get's it. No exceptions, no trades, no purchase of partial items. Let's keep this simple--post your "I'll take it," here. Thanks.

I will ask Bill and Codeman/Ray to ship the package directly to you. It will be new from them and unopened since I'm somewhere down the line in pending orders to be shipped.

If using Paypal, add 3% regardless of your method for funding (I am charged a fee whether you use cash or credit or debit, since this is a premier account). I will send you my address if paying by US Postal Money Order. Payment expected to be made (Paypal) or mailed (U S Postal Money Order) within 24 hours of posting. Also, no international buyers please, since I have paid Bill shipping to a continental United States shipment address.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I bet this is going to go quick! Sorry to see you selling this.

lk99bt said:
Also, no international buyers please, since I have paid Bill shipping to a continental United States shipment address.

Isn't shipping still to be determined? Might be wrong here.

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: USL with Triton Charger SOLD PENDING FUNDS

SOLD PENDING FUNDS