• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** VIP Package For Sale

kubolaw

Enlightened
Excellent condition set for sale includes:

- VIP with standard head (w/reflector)
- Bulkhead (w/reflector)
- Original King's Crown tailcap (w/Kroll)
- Custom Halibut tailcap (w/Kroll)
- Silver twistie
- AA extender tube

VIP1.jpg

VIP2.jpg

Unit has seen some jacket pocket carry, but I can't detect any significant cosmetic damage. There seems to be some very light anodize wear on two of the ribs on the light engine (maybe overall within a quarter inch diameter area). I tried to take pictures of this, but it is much too faint to show up in any of the images.

$225 shipped in the US. Insurance and/or international shipping at buyer's expense. Cash PayPal only.

Thanks for looking.

John

Last edited:

kubolaw

Enlightened
Re: VIP Package For Sale

:whistle: Hah! I knew someone would call me on my laziness. I'll try to take a few shots tonight.

kubolaw

Enlightened
Re: VIP Package For Sale

In response to several PMs, I would prefer not to break up this package at this time.

Thanks for the interest.

John

John, the VIP set was received today and it is absolutely perfect. Can't see any of the "anodize wear" you mentioned. Very very nice. Thank you for a great transaction...and for the little extra you threw in.

kubolaw

Enlightened
Thanks to you, Troy, for the smooth transaction. I appreciate the great communication all along the way. :goodjob:

John