Finger Lights at Walmart

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finger Lights at Walmart. Blue Led, various different body colors. $1.82 without tax.

Found the finger lights by the Halloween Costumes.

dsc012354hk.jpg

On, off switch on top.

dsc012372cl.jpg

dsc012363rq.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would get one if I could think of a use for it. At $1.82 you wonder how could they could make a profit.

I bet they use some odd size cell that makes feeding time cost more then buying a new light, basically turning this into a disposable unless you find on online dealing selling the batteries at a cheap bulk rate.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
There's no Wall*Mart anywhere I can get to, so if somebody wants to mail me one, I'll gladly reimburse you.

My address is:

Craig Johnson
The LED Museum
745 N. 104th St.
Seattle WA. 98133-9211

This address is plastered all over the WWW, so I do not mind posting it here. :thumbsup:

E

Emilion

LowBat said:
I would get one if I could think of a use for it. At $1.82 you wonder how could they could make a profit.

I bet they use some odd size cell that makes feeding time cost more then buying a new light, basically turning this into a disposable unless you find on online dealing selling the batteries at a cheap bulk rate.

Hmmm, $1.82 is certainly a profit making price, but not much..

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's cheap! (price)
it would cost more to replace the batteries! lol

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
probably uses LR44 or its thinner cousin.. I can get those batteries 8-10 of them for about $1 or so around here. The blue LED isn't my thing but it may not be hard to swap out for a white one.

phatalbert

Enlightened
My brother has one. It puts out a surprisingly bright but very blue and "ringy" beam. Pretty cool little light though. Reminds me of the very first led light I ever saw; the nighthawk or something. It was an amber led fingerlight used by the airforce or something. Ahhh memories.... :candle:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
LR1130 is an AG10 or LR54... I can get those at dollar tree and other dollar stores for 8/1.00.

E

Emilion

Craig

I've sent you something similar for free with your order 3 days ago....so coincident

Last edited by a moderator:

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up. I love lights like these for the grandkids. Been giving them different colored light sticks for the past two years. They'll appreciate something different.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I went looking for them today at my local Wal-Mart. I checked up and down the Halloween aisles a couple of times but couldn't find them. I did see a few empty slots in the display aisles, so perhaps they've sold out of them already.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found the Finger Lights hanging in a display box at the very end of an aisle.

capriman86

Newly Enlightened
Bought 5 today...4 for the kids and 1 for me.
Good for trick or treatin.

$1.82 as stated

Go to the Halloween section and ask a clerk if you can't find them...he knew exactly the end cap they where on.

Also they were sittin on the express register also.