Diamond® LED flashlight bulb

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have this replacement DI Led for their Maglite flashlights? I just ordered one for my 2D Maglite and I'm hoping that I made the right choice. It is the HD model. My wish is to get rid of that yellow/orange color that the stock bulb puts out. Also, would you recommend a UCL from Flashlightlens.com for my light as well. Please chime in with all opinions both good and bad. I'm hoping that I didn't make a mistake with this purchase. Thanks in advance guys and gals.

bole64

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I just bought a diamond bulb for my M@g lite 2D, and I love it. It is just a tad brighter than the stock bulb, but it is a pure white. I personally think it throws better too. I have not tried to put new batteries in it, so it might be a lot brighter. But I think you made the right choice. It makes me actually use the M@g D2 sometimes instead of just the M6 and T1.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
M*glite 2D with DB-1 and UCL 52.1 mm lens.

dsc003034ik.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Kevin K

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone tried one of these or an Everled in a 2 D Mag with a Fivemega MOP reflector. If so, how good or bad does it work? I have a 2D Mag with a MOP reflector and was thinking of getting either a Diamond Led or Everled for it.

Last edited: