Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Rhubarb (incl Rhubarb strawberry)

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 27 23.7%

• Total voters

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops now it is a poll.:green:ANY that my Mom makes.
smile.gif

Last edited:

Malpaso

Enlightened
Hands down, blueberry.

Although, we did a tasting at work today (I work in a bakery) of a competitor's product, a chocolate-pecan pie, and it was gooooooooood!

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I luv Blueberry but a lot of places mix the berrys an call it something else but a good straight blueberry pie is hard to find. Yummmm

Apple and Cherry are a close second with coconut cream following.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie with fresh, picked out of the garden that morning fruits.

When I was a kid, we grew strawberries and rhubarb and my mom made the pies from scratch... When I get a garden of my own, expect strawberries, rhubarb, apple trees, carrots, radishes etc to take root.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peach. Just makes since, Georgia=peaches. I do love the others also but this is my favorite. Hot from the oven with some Vanilla ice cream.
tasty.gif

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I chose pumpkin, but it was actually a toss up between pumpkin and custard.....wait a second, I completely forgot about chocolate cream pie! Ok, so it's a toss up between the three of them for me.

Anybody ever had the fresh peach pie from Marie Calendar's? I love that one, too. That's one's great for breakfast! (fresh peaches!)

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
My Mother made me a blueberry pie every year, for my birthday. Haven't had any since '99, the year Mom passed away. Blueberry is my favorite.

My brother Bill makes a great Pecan pie.

oldgrandpajack

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
My wife recently tried a recipe for Tomato Pie from a Paula Deen (Food Network) cookbook we got at her restaurant (The Lady and Sons) in Savannah. Sounds strange, but it's really good. Lots of tomatoes, onions, cheese, and mayo. Not exactly health food.

Geoff