Monstergarage./Lightgarage

Brock

Flashaholic
Ya, maybe 64 8 foot tubes in a normal sized garage ;)

Although I bet their garage is light brighter then it ever is while filming :)

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use to like that show, then it got old real quick. They use to have a show of user modifications called monster nation, that came and went.

The shop where i work has one of those white sodium lights every few feet. Its about as bright as a walmart inside.

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened
I've thought about what it would be like to have a flashlight themed chopper built, but not what a whole show dedicated to flashlights would be.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hmmm,

Say Andreas were to order a custom CR2 or 123 light: Ti body, Cobalt Gold-plated silver-alloy center, AR-coated saphire window, Custom McR reflector, gold battery contacts, maybe the whole batt case gold-plated inside (for conductivity/corrosion resistance, of course,) with multi-stage, temperature-controlled electronics by DougS, and TiN (thick) over all. They could interview/film the platers, and the board house doing their things as well as the CAD work exchanges to marry everything-up. (Not to mention the machining and soldering.) I'm sure Don, I, and Doug would jump at the opportunity to collaborate/participate in the "documented project!" (Especially, given what TV pays.) :crackup: (And forgive me, Andreas, Don, and Doug!)

Larry

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe on american chopper they could build a bike for surefire?