Maglite grip sleeve???

9P12volt

Newly Enlightened
Years ago, I remember seeing a rubber grip sleeve (similar in function to the Houge slip-on pistol grips) at a local sporting goods store. I am pretty sure that it was a "Maglite" brand accessory. I can not locate one now.

Question- can anyone advise me where to find this item? The only thing that I can locate on the web is the "Nite Ize" grip & clip product (not what I want).

Thanks in advance!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out a fishing tackle store. Look for the low temp textured heat shrink that they use for fishing pole grips. If you use a paper punch to put holes in it or cut a pattern before you shrink it you'll get a neat looking very grippy surface. You can do this plus stack colors and get some interesting results.

-LT

juancho

Enlightened
Pachmayr Pac Skin, I got mine from Midsouth Shooters Supply.
The one on left was also made by Pachmayr about 30 years ago

S5300069.jpg

Juancho

Vee3

Enlightened
I had the Pachmyer many years ago and used it for a long time. Problem was, it expanded over time (~5 years) and became loose. I was suprised at this since I have some Pachmyer grips and recoil pads that have remained dimensionally stable for 25+ years.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Niteize Clip n Grip is a nice product; I have one. Makes a nice addition to any 3+ cell light for winter carry. I've used mine quite awhile on my Magcharger.