Fenix L1P in Australia?

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
OK I can't stand it any longer, after all the glowing reviews (and in the absence of the mythical Proton) I just have to get one.

Have any Aussies on these forums managed to get one in?

I'm more than happy to order one in from a US site provided a) I don't have to start a PayPal account and b) the postage does not cost more than the $#^% torch itself.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
email or PM LiteMania (see dealers corner). he sells a lot of these lights all over the world I would guess. you can ask about payment and shipping details. btw, the fenix L1P is an outstanding light! don't buy just one...

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
liteboy said:
email or PM LiteMania (see dealers corner). he sells a lot of these lights all over the world I would guess. you can ask about payment and shipping details. btw, the fenix L1P is an outstanding light! don't buy just one...

Thanks a lot liteboy, I'll check this out.

You're right, maybe I need more than one, or two, etc .....

Led_Blind

Enlightened
hey gadgetnerd,
I have one of the L1P 2.0. Its a greate little light that has a good ballance between runtime and brighntess and is now perminantly attached to my laptop bag. Whats more it takes your standard alcs so replacment cells are never a problem.

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
Thanks for the replies gents.

I put in an order with litehound for an L1 (don't really care about the extra features of the L1P).

Now all I've got to do is set up a comfy deck chair by the letterbox :)

I'm really looking forward to this torch!