• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS KI-T CRystal Ubin, PD Swirl, Jets22 Brass Goldbird, Barbolight, VIPs, LH, LC Parts

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Barbolight, VIPs, & LC Parts

This sale is closed and some items may now be available here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1446203#post1446203

Items in bold are still available. I am motivated to finish selling all these items. Please make offers if interested.

This is the continuation of a previous thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/83067&page=6&pp=40

1. Rare brass FireflyII kit. This includes (2) brass heads and (1) CR123 body and (1) CR2 body, both with 2 stage switches. I believe only 2 sets were made with 2 heads and only 15 sets were made overall. These lights were never carried and are complete with optics, lenses, and orings. However I am selling these without Sammies so the buyer can choose what to put in. Although heavy, brass is durable and these lights should remain in great shape even if carried. I wish to sell as a set for $300, however I would sell each separately for $160 if I have buyers for both. You don't see these come up for sale often. SOLD
2. Mint T bin black Mclux PD. This light has very little runtime and the clip was modded to match the new design. The tint is bright and white with perhaps a tint of blue. $190 SOLD
3. Aleph A-19 head. New condition $60 SOLD
4. Aleph black Pila 150s tube. New condition $18 SOLD
5. Custom Chop handmade one of a kind CR123 light described here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/86550
This is a beautiful light, but since I never put a sammie in it in over 3 months it's time for a new home. $150 SOLD
6. New black, Blue, or Silver vinyl Wong LH/EDC pouch $10 SOLD
7. LH/LC 168a NAT tube. Like new mint condition. $39 SOLD
8. New Otok 168a bare al tube for the LC. It will still work with a LH. $49 SOLD
9. New Otok 168a brass tube for LC. $49 SOLD
10. LH battery spring $5 GONE
11. LH battery spring $5 GONE
12. LH battery spring $5 GONE
13. Green tritium vial for LH $12 SOLD
14. Green tritium vial for LH $12 SOLD
15. Green tritium vial for LH $12 SOLD
16. Green tritium vial for LH $12 SOLD
17. 20IMS reflector, new unopened $5 SOLD
18. NIB never used Wolfe Eye's Pila equivalent charger $35 SOLD
19. 150a Wolfe Eyes Pila equivalent. New $15 GONE
20. 168a Pila battery, few cycles $20 SOLD

21. VIP in excellent condition includes the kings crown tail, 123 tube, and the standard head w/reflector and optic $200
22. VIP pocket clip $15 SOLD
23. VIP pocket clip $15

24. UYOK star $33 SOLD
25. UWOK star $33 SOLD
26. UWOK star $33 SOLD
27. UWOK star $33 SOLD
28. UWOK star $33 SOLD
29. UXIK Emitter $32 SOLD
30. I had some custom parts modded by Jochen for Lioncubs. I may have only (1) brass head left that Jochen opened up to 20.5mm to properly fit the McR-20 reflector. He also turned a .5mm groove just inside the bezel lip to fit the 1mm o-ring that is included. In addition he shortened the bezel about 1mm so that everything fits snug. There are many advantages from this mod. My lux reading increased from 1650-2200 (peaking at fully charged Pila 168a). That's a huge increase in lux and that included starting with the McR-20 to begin with. If you are starting with an IMS20 your increase may be more, however as always YMMV. In addition to increasing the lux of the light, you eliminate a sometimes bothersome corona ring from light refracting off the original narrow bezel edge. Furthermore the fit of the mod is such that there is the right amount of compression on the star that is pasted on the module and this could improve heat transfer as well as keep the star centered, unless the bezel is removed. I am asking $25 if a core is exchanged for these modded bezels. You don't need to send your original bezel until or unless you are happy with the modded one.
31. I am offering the same deal on modded 123 tubes witout the lanyard hole. Often these are not centered with the switch and for other reasons may be undesireable. If you desire to keep your originals bezels or tubes, this may be possible if you email me and we work out a core charge. These parts are also very nice with the knurling turned off them. SOLD
32. Aleph 2x123 mint black tube $22 SOLD
33. Aleph CR2 NAT tube with scuffing by lanyard hole $20 SOLD
34. Aleph rare NAT mint A3 head $55 SOLD
35. Aleph black A2 head $45 SOLD
36. Mclux TK as new $190 SOLD
37. Mclux mint 3 cell tube w/switch and kroll $65 SOLD
38. Balrog bare al mint BE3 3x123 tube $40 SOLD
39. Balrog bare al rare BZ 2 stage tail cap. This looks very nice with a BE bare al tube and works very well. $55 SOLD

40. Barbolight U-09 MKI rare and hard to find Tri lux dive light built for SAR. This is one of the toughest lights built. The MKIIs I believe were selling for $330 including a 4,500 battery pack. I am including 4 5,500 CTA Nimh cells instead which is an upgrade. These batteries cost me $30 plus shipping. The light is in excellent if not mint condition and the batteries only have a couple cycles on them. $310

41. KI-T NAT, mint condition. It has the typical ano mismatch between the head and the tail sections. $295 SOLD
42. Balrog 4BE bare al, mint $40 SOLD
43. DSpeck 1x123 cell extender NAT new $20 SOLD
44. DSpeck 1x123 cell extender for E series lights, NAT, new $20 SOLD
45. UXIK emitter $30 SOLD
46. WWOT emitter $40 SOLD
I have a star PCB I can include with either emitter if the buyer wishes to solder to a star.
47. Bare Al LC Lionhead with a 168a LH battery tube and a bare al LC module. These are stripped parts. The Lionhead has a lens, lens o-ring and reflector, however the module needs an o-ring to mate to the Lionhead and the 168a tube needs an o-ring to mate to the module. The module also needs a boot cover, a driver and a star. There is a spring in the 168a tube. The parts are new. This is perfect for someone wanting this bigger setup without having to buy "through" a bunch of other parts. I was going to use George's newer boards with a Lux V. $130 SOLD
48. Ti LC bezel with 0-ring. This has the standard 17.5mm bezel opening. $75 SOLD
49. Brass LC body. Includes the 123 battery tube, bezel, and module. The bezel has the Jochen modded 20.5mm opening and o-ring. I'll include a new McR-20 reflector as well. The module and tube need o-rings and a spring. In addition the module needs a star, board and a rubber boot for the switch. This is a one of a kind brass cub body with the knurling turned off and no lanyard hole. It looks much better this way IMO and this is the configuration the Ti cub came in. $145 SOLD
I have 4 brass LC Bezels and 123 tube sets. These have the lens o-rings, but no lenses, body o-rings or springs. The bezels have the standard 17.5mm opening. One has a lanyard hole on the tube and 4 others are without the lanyard hole. These are perfect for a twisty mod without the module and much smaller than a standard LC. Christoph might sell a few and awr appears to be gearing up to make some to fit these in the near future.
50. Brass 123 tube by itself with the lanyard hole. Use this as a back up tube, with one of the tubes I sold without lanyard holes, or with a Lionheart for a 123 tube in place of the Pila tubes. $25 SOLD
51. Brass bezel and 123 set without the lanyard hole $75 SOLD
52. Brass bezel and 123 set without the lanyard hole $75 SOLD
53. Brass bezel and 123 set without the lanyard hole $75 SOLD
54. KI in mint condition. These weren't offered on CPF originally and this is a beautiful light. $325 SOLD
55. Jets22 Brass GoldBird. I believe only 4 of these were made and this light is in new condition and includes the hangar. The diamond knurling is stunning and the brass is a deeper color than other LED lights I've seen. I'm asking what I paid at $365 SOLD
56. Marble turquoise PD #7 in the picture in the link below, however I added a bare al bezel ring and it looks much sharper IMO with this silver highlight. This is a special light in new condition asking $265 SOLD
57. Black mint U bin PD with the new style Ti clip and tritium. This light is in mint condition. moeman worked on the threads and they are very silky. I am asking $235 and will include a Ti bezel for $265 if desired. SOLD

58. Special Edition VIP "smoothie" upgraded with a UXIJ, only one of five or six made. These VIPs were built without the knurling and are much easier to handle and nicer to hold IMO. The light has two pin sized spots missing ano on the module, but the light hasn't been used otherwise. I'm including a king's crown tail switch and the standard head with reflector and optic. The light in the picture (lousy picture) has a Halibut tail and BH that are not included, but are available as well. $275

59. VIP bare al proto, 1 of 13 made I believe. This light is in mint condition and is a strong performer, perhaps the strongest of many VIPs I've owned. I'm including the bare al king's crown, and the standard head with a reflector and optic. The light does not include the other accessories in the photo but they may be available by request. $230 SOLD

60. VIP BBH 3" head in original condition (they came new with cosmetic defects). $95 SOLD
61. Ryder heavy duty VIP leather sheath in mint condition $35 SOLD
62. VIP 2 AA tube in mint condition $65

63. Mint black VIP Twisty tailswitch $35 SOLD
64. Mint Mclux HD45 rare Nat HA. I believe there were only about a dozen of these made and they cost more new. I measured over 200 more lux than on other HD45s I own and this one has a whiter emitter. I am selling because the cosmetics are so nice on this NAT HD45 I would rather trash a more common black light through heavy use. $225 SOLD
65. Like new KI-T CRystal U bin. I could be wrong but I believe only 2 U bins were made. This one has a rare UVIH emitter. It provides a nice warm tint without any green. $365 SOLD

For all orders over $25; shipping usps conus with tracking included. Insurance is extra. Interntional orders shipping costs are extra. I won't be responsible for loss. Paypal or US Postal Money Orders accepted, CC paypal please add 4%. First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread gets priority. After posting please PM or email for payment and shipping details. Please PM if you have a proposed trade. I'm willing to pay for upgrades and accept partial payment and lights in trade as well. Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Brass Firefliy, Mclux PD, Chop custom, Mint VIP, Pila charger, LH&LC parts, LEDs

24. UYOK star $33
25. UWOK star $33
26. UWOK star $33
:takeit:

...sending PM now.

:paypal:

Last edited:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Brass Firefliy, Mclux PD, Chop custom, Mint VIP, Pila charger, LH&LC parts, LE

#27,#28 These are new stars right?

I'll take it.

Sending PM now for paypal address.

Curtis

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Brass Firefliy, Mclux PD, Chop custom, Mint VIP, Pila charger, LH&LC parts, LEDs

Yes these LEDs are new and not tested. It looks like the stars are all sold.

Thanks

Grumpy

Enlightened

Do you have a couple extra of the orings that are used in #30 .
I have opened up the bezel in my lioncub and would also like to machine the groove in it and use this O-ring. Please Pm me if you do and let me know cost. Thanks

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

Curtis

wallyrulz

Enlightened

I will take two of those tritium tubes. One of them will go in your old LH :)

Thanks,
Paul

SME V

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Brass Firefliy, Mclux PD, Chop custom, Mint VIP, Pila charger, LH&LC parts, LE

Hi,

Email send for 20,and 8.

Greddings
Georg

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Brass Firefliy, Mclux PD, Chop custom, Mint VIP, Pila charger, LH & LC parts, LEDs

PayPal sent for #2.
Thanks

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: FS Brass Firefliy, Chop custom, Mint VIP, Pila charger, LH & LC parts, LEDs

Received my #30 and #31 brass LionCub bezel and tube and I'm delighted. Both of them improve the looks of the LC, especially the bezel with it's opening bored out to the max. Lumens (ceiling bounce test) are slightly brighter but measured lux at one meter is up by 50% (1680 > 2580) and the beam is considerably improved, especially in the transition around the center hot-spot.
A very worthwhile improvement to an already excellent light which would be perfect if the switch were easier to locate in the dark.
Many thanks Eric, and good luck with the remaining items.

M_R

Enlightened

Rudi,

Are your results with the stock IMS reflector or the McGizmo? Does the head thread down flush with the control unit with both reflectors due to the shortning?

Many thanks,

Matthew

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my #24-#26 stars. That was some quick shipping!

:thanks:
-Damien

Rudi

Enlightened

My results are with the McLux reflector. The head threads down flush with the McLux. Have not tested with the IMS reflector, as I like the McLux much better.

M_R said:
Rudi,

Are your results with the stock IMS reflector or the McGizmo? Does the head thread down flush with the control unit with both reflectors due to the shortning?

Many thanks,

Matthew

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Mint Mclux TK, Brass Firefliy, Mint VIP, Aleph parts, Pila charger, LH & LC parts

I've added a like new Mclux TK and other Mclux and Aleph parts.

Thanks for looking.

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
Re: FS Mint Mclux TK, Brass Firefliy, Mint VIP, Aleph parts, Pila charger, LH & LC parts

Never mind...sorry. Pulled trigger too fast

Last edited:

510jack

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #34

Miles

paypal sent

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wave:

:takeit: 1. Rare brass FireflyII kit.

However, if someone wants to split it with me, speak up now. :)

-Damien