How to properly return Spam Snail-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malpaso

Enlightened
I have heard, although I can not verify it, that there is a limit on the amount of postage that the pre-paid envelopes are good for.

LaserFreak

Enlightened
That's good...but is it REALLY that annoying and space consuming to throw out an envelope?

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Excellent! I always though those postage-paid return envelopes were only good for returning something that fit in the envelope. I never knew you could attach them to a package. It's time to clean out the garage. :devil:

Maybe I'll send some of the more persistent spammers a box of used kitty litter. :green:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive done that before. I just use a regular brick and swap it with the clear packing tape to the envelope.

Another fun thing is to fill out the address fields with quasi false addresses. 123 mainstreet, 1600 pensylviana ave, etc.

cy

Flashaholic
this is GREAT!!!

I get extremely anoyed at mail spammers because you cannot dump directly into trash.

first you've got to spend time to shred or cut-off your personal info to prevent ID theft.

this is theft of my time.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Back in my US Army days, a friend of mine attached one of the prepaid post cards to a lead brick and mailed it back!!! They had to pay by the ounce ....for that 30+ pound brick. By the way, we were working in a nuclear power plant and had tons of lead bricks.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
damm 72 pound limit.i was eyeing a 455 buick engine block to tape a reply envelope to.but even with a hole from a thrown rod it has scrap value.
but i know where to find free junk tires......

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
snakebite said:
damm 72 pound limit.i was eyeing a 455 buick engine block to tape a reply envelope to.but even with a hole from a thrown rod it has scrap value.
but i know where to find free junk tires......

No sweat...just disassemble the engine and send it "one piece at a time"!!!!! Send the camshaft one day...oil pan another day...a few rods another day...see if they can put it all back together! Classic!!! :D

JM-99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts