• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** TW0H ** Stars ** For Sale **

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Ended: TW0H Stars For Sale

Sorry, but the sale has ended.

Beautiful TW0H Lux III Stars, white, Lambertian
This is about as white as the Lux IIIs get, and the H VF bin is the lowest currently available. Vf=3.03 t0 3.27

These are the new, lower die height emitters--some adjustments may be needed for reflectors, i.e., removing .01" or so from the bottom of the reflector.

Prices:
Sale ended.

All postpaid via First Class Mail to CONUS, foreign orders please add $2 per order. Orders for $30 or over sent with Delivery Confirmation. For insurance or other mail service, please PM.

PayPal cash to: PayCashPal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal with credit card (please add 4%) to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been wanting to mod a Costco 2xAA light with something bright and white... The circuit puts out 3V at 850-600 mA... is this the best choice? Should I go for the next higher voltage range?

Also, I'm wanting to mod my other Costco with a G2G or G2H R/O star... whichever of those two would be better for this app, do you have those in stock?

Thanks!

ktronik

Enlightened
Hi Fred,

thanks for looking after me with the DD list... it seems vf/K is the ticket for what I am doing...thanks to you I now have 10...

So, I will take 1 TWOH....for a 3aaa DD I am doing...

I will PM when I Paypal...

Cheers

Ktronik

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
BUMP.gif

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you ship to a PO Box address in Gulf ? ( Oman ) with Registered Post ...

Cant resist on this one :)

need 2

ViReN

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
ViReN said:
Can you ship to a PO Box address in Gulf ? ( Oman ) with Registered Post ...
ViReN

ViReN,

A quick check of the USPS regulations indicates that, yes, I could ship via Registered Mail, the cost would be $7.50 extra. So your total shipping charges would be $9.50.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
After further exam, it turns out that the die height on these stars is the original, higher die height that Lumileds has used for some time. In other words, these are not the Jokers and will work just fine with the IMS reflectors without modification.