Found a pocket clip for the Fenix!

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice find acoldspoon, I'll have to find some for my first Fenix scheduled to arrive soon :naughty:

Wonder if you can use other Mini mag accessories like the color filter/diffuser adapter?

flashlightsaregreat

Newly Enlightened
I'm using a brinkmann legend AA pocket clip, color matches very well. Seems to be working out pretty good. I put it on top of the grooves, if you try it make sure you put it far enough forward, as mine is over the tail cap, don't want to try to move it, may scratch the light. I don't really like the mag clips, kind of small. Also, note be careful if you bend the brinkmann clips don't bend as easily as the maglight clips, they will break. When I put mine on I didn't bend it too much. I broke one trying to put it on a different light. One more benefit light won't roll off the table.

DBrier

Enlightened
Clips from the old Infinity and Ultra G fit too. The black one that came on my Ultra G looks very nice on it.
The bad part is that put it on the tailcap to carry it bezel down. the clip then rubs on the body when you try to change batteries.
I took it off for now.

Latest posts