ArcAAA and the HK P7...a perfect combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameOn

Enlightened
Well, after I got my light I figured my buddies over at the Cult of the P7 would line up for such a well made little light since they all seem to appreciate the finer things in life, like the P7..

I was right....

http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=008182;p=1#000009

by the way, I checked the accessory tab at the website and nothing came up...I would really like to get a clip to replace the one I lost on my old turqoise Arc...any suggestions on how to get one?

Last edited:

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the mention flameon. We can include an extra clip at no charge with your next order. Just send us a note or attach a comment to the order.

Peter

FlameOn

Enlightened
Thanks, but I don't have another one on order right now...any way you can just send me one if I pay the freight?

wmpwi

Enlightened
While my Arc remains on the horizon, I'm happy to say I already have 1/2 the combo. Now I just have to find a good match.

P7.jpg
:twothumbs

FlameOn said:
Well, after I got my light I figured my buddies over at the Cult of the P7 would line up for such a well made little light since they all seem to appreciate the finer things in life, like the P7..

I was right....<snipp>

FlameOn

Enlightened
Well, if you aren't a member of the cult of the P7, you must come on over and sign up....

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we can send just the clip. Even though the clip is provided free, the shipping is at least $3.85, depending on your area and type of service. We pay for the clip, labor and packaging. If this is what you want, just paypal us the $3.85 ([email protected]) and we will send it out to you. Please include your shipping address.

Peter

cslinger

Enlightened
We can include an extra clip at no charge with your next order

Boy you had me excited there for a moment. I was thinking hey I buy an Arc AAA and I get a free HK P7 magazine thrown in for free. Wow a $50.00 value free. That Peter is a helluva guy I tell you...........:D Then I came out of my gun nut induced haze and was hit with reality that sometimes a clip is just a clip.

Being a gun guy we hear most non gun folks use the term clip for magazine all the time.

Chris

FlameOn

Enlightened
Gransee said:
Yes, we can send just the clip. Even though the clip is provided free, the shipping is at least $3.85, depending on your area and type of service. We pay for the clip, labor and packaging. If this is what you want, just paypal us the $3.85 ([email protected]) and we will send it out to you. Please include your shipping address.

Peter

Thaks Peter, but after showing the light off to a few friends who fell in love with it, I will most likely be ordering another 1 or 2 in the near future for Christmas gifts so I will just make a note of the clip in that order...thanks again...

cy

Flashaholic
hmmmm... just read up on P7

pistol looks pretty functional!

JoeBob

Newly Enlightened
One of the few pistols that I have shot and fell in love with instantly.
Still haven't found one at a good price, though.
Someday, maybe.

FlameOn

Enlightened
Hury up....this is the last year of production....LNIB models can still be had for around a grand....used German Border patrol PSPs (the heel release model) can usually be had for around 700-800 in pretty decent shape....brand new are still around 1250-1300....

LoneRanger4404

Newly Enlightened
You lucky, lucky people. For many years I lusted after a P7, then in '95, through a chance encounter I was able to acquire an M13 and what a revelation it was. Everything I expected and more besides. I jumped at every opportunity to get to the range and shot at every combat pistol match I could get to. Ahhh...

Fast forward to '97, a madman, a terrible tragedy, and 2 political parties hell bent on getting into power off the backs of the law abiding shooting community. In October, I was forced to hand her in, along with a couple of other not quite so treasured pistols and a stack of other gear. The only bright side was that I got twice what I paid for her out of the compensation deal. Eventually...

But in the long run it was all worth it I suppose. Half a BILLION spent removing all the lawfully owned handguns, sorry, "weapons of mass destruction", from the streets and we all live much, much safer lives in a country where gun crime has been totally eliminated...

Not that I'm bitter you understand.

Not much.

74250, where are you now?

Would have been nice to try my LSHF-P with her...

Status
Not open for further replies.