They ain't lying.

Longbow

Enlightened
Those people that are bragging-up their VB-16 (aka Quicksilver III) are "spot on"! I just recieved mine from www.emilionworkshop.com and it's everything I expected and more. When I die that light and a package of spare CR123A batteries are going to be burried with me!!

onthebeam

Enlightened
Any problems with the 16 levels not changing smoothly? I've read there were some problems with that. Any other issues of note? I've heard they are retooling to try to improve the light a bit. . . Been deciding when to bit the bullet and get one.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Longbow,

Congratulations on finding a Flashlight that you enjoy as much as you do. Rewarding things such as that make searching for the optimal Light all the more worth it.

Regards,
John

Longbow

Enlightened
ONTHEBEAM,
the levels ramp smoothly and are repeatable. However I've only had the unit for 15 hours and hope it continues working well for another five years or more. The improvements (I believe) are being integrated into the product during production without announcement. The only planned change I've heard of is a single cell compact model. I haven't any issues with the light.

DUQ,
thanks.

SIXPOINTONE,
right on.