Looking for Nuwai 2AA adapter

kwando

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know where to obtain a nuwai 2AA extender adapter? I remmeber seeing some on ebay but i can't find them anymore.

Any help is appreciated.

BTW - I am a new CPF fan. I have lurked on the forum for a while, my first light is a brinkmann maxfire, and i stepped up to a nuwai Q3.

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Not to revive an old post (sorry), but I am also wondering the same thing. I am currently in search of a Q3 2AA adapter. Ive tried using the search function, but with "Q3" being less the 3 charaters, it really limits my search (and yes, ive used "QIII 2AA adapter" and I couldnt find anything - though I know ive seen them somewhere on the board)

So if anyone could point me in the correct direction, it would be appreciated.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the 2AA extender on my Q III

dsc007364gp.jpg

dsc02534small8ss.jpg

Skyclad01

Enlightened
ernsanada said:
This is the 2AA extender on my Q III

Not to be rude, but the pictures dont help any of us here much unless you are able to tell us where you got yours from :rant: (but the pictures do give us a good idea of what it looks like on the QIII).

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think True Blue knows who made these extenders.

I bought the extender on ebay. I can't remember the person who sold the tube to me.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skyclad01 said:
Not to be rude, but the pictures dont help any of us here much unless you are able to tell us where you got yours from :rant: (but the pictures do give us a good idea of what it looks like on the QIII).

I was looking in my Paypal history trying to find the person who sold me the tube while you typed this reply.

I am not sure who it was.

I PM'd True Blue to find out if he is still making the tubes.

Skyclad01

Enlightened
ernsanada said:
I was looking in my Paypal history trying to find the person who sold me the tube while you typed this reply.

I am not sure who it was.

I PM'd True Blue to find out if he is still making the tubes.

My apologies. A little vent of frustration from many failed searches slipped out there. :oops: Thank you for the extra info.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the reply from True Blue.

He is a member of CPF, TranquillityBase

Thanks, True Blue!!!!

Skyclad01

Enlightened
ernsanada, thank you very much for checking all that out. Your help is much appreciated. Again I apologize for my frustrated comment earlier, that was unbecoming of me. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1447873", true);