ScotteVest ?

db

Newly Enlightened
Anyone using any of the ScotteVest products?
If so, what do you think of them?
I'm wondering if they're really worth the premium price.

http://www.scottevest.com/

Thanks..

SCOTTEVEST (SeV) designs functional and fashionable clothing that's so innovative that it's worn by the Secret Service. Features include:
• Personal Area Network
• Collar Loops
• Pocket-In-Pocket (PIP)
• Magnetic Closures
• Removable sleeves
• DeepPockets™
• Solar Panels
• Weight Management
• AND MANY MORE!

LowWorm

Enlightened
Have you checked out The Gadgeteer? Judie and Julie seem to review these all the time and have some pretty good feedback on them.

I like the SeV line, but sometimes their poor use of velcro or excessive logo splashing ruins their products for me.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried a couple of these but sent them all back. Sizing and construction were really poor and customer service was not very good. I cost me a bunch in shipping fees that weren't reimbursed and the problems were theirs not mine.

Interesting idea, very poor execution.

-LT

db

Newly Enlightened
I'd seen Julie's review of the pants awhile back.
Funny that you'd mention The Gadgeteer.
I used to work with Julie.

Thanks for the feedback!

RadarGreg

Enlightened
I've got the 3.0 version. I really like it and think it is worth the money. I don't keep it wired up all the time, but it is very easy to configure for your needs. I would recommend it.

AlanS

Newly Enlightened
I had a 3.0 vest. Even when it was completely unzipped it wouldn't hang open around my throat, and all the netting on the many pocket dividers felt "fussy".

In my opinion, a solution in search of a problem. I eBay'd it and went back to a Tilley vest.